My Girl - (Ruby X Ace Ops Male Reader)

Ruby Fanart By: Shirukun On DeviantArt

Requested By: Gnawsome1

Published On: March 12, 2021

Y/N'S POV

It was late at night and I was making my way through the streets of Mantle, thanks to my Ace Op uniform I'm getting a lot of hateful glares left and right by the citizens. It's been a long and stressful day and I just wanted to unwind and I knew exactly how, there is only one person that could raise my spirits. I make my way inside an old warehouse, once I'm inside I'm greeted by a massive crowd dancing, cheering, getting hammered, the usual. It took a while but I finally get through all the people to the front at the stage, the lights of the stage swivel to point to the center as the woman of the hour arrived.

The song kicked off as soon as she stepped into the light, she played the electric guitar confidently. She looked at me the entire time, her dashing smile and amazing voice had my heart racing.

The power of love is a curious thing

Make one woman weep, make another woman sing

Change a hawk to a little white dove

More than a feeling

that's the power of love

The crowd was absolutely loving it, dancing and cheering. I wasn't even dancing, I was just admiring her like the angel that she is.

Tougher than diamonds, rich like cream
Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream

Make a bad one good make a wrong one right
Power of love that keeps you home at night

She walked around the stage with a strut that sends me crazy, no matter where she walked, her eyes were kept on me.

You don't need money, don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train

It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
That's the power of love

She crouches down close to the edge of the stage in front of me, she winks at me before getting up again.

First time you feel it, it might make you sad
Next time you feel it it might make you mad

But you'll be glad baby when you've found
That's the power makes the world go'round

Glowsticks were getting waved back and forth by the excited crowd, I barely noticed them, my focus was all on Ruby.

And it don't take money, don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden it can be cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life

The other Ace Ops were trying to call me over the comm, I just removed it from my ears and threw it on the ground.

They say that all in love is fair
Yeah, but you don't care
But you'll know what to do
When it gets hold of you
And with a little help from above

My legs felt like jelly, and yet I felt like just jumping on her.

You feel the power of love

Can you feel it?

Hmmm

My scroll went off, probably the other Ace Ops again, I simply decline the call.

It don't take money and it don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train

Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel
You won't feel nothin' till you feel
You feel the power, just feel the power of love
That's the power, that's the power of love
You feel the power of love
Feel the power of love

She slinks her guitar over her back and sits down in front of me at the stage's edge, before I could say anything she put her legs on my shoulders and hops onto me.

Ruby: "I see you liked my perfomance~" She said looking down at my blushing face.

Y/N: "Y-Yeah..."

Ruby leaned down and kissed me deeply, our lips didn't part until the need for air forced us to, she bit my lower lip when we did.

Ruby: "Let's have some private time~" She purred into my ear.

I just walked out with her on my shoulders as she played with my hair, I was happy, horny, and excited, I was a total wreck!

Ruby: "We're gonna be at it all night~"

My scroll suddenly went off, Ruby took it out of my pocket and looked at it angrily.

Y/N: "Who is it?"

Ruby: "Ironwood"

Y/N: "Tell him that I'm quitting" I said making Ruby smirk.

Ruby took the call and activated the camera, once she saw Ironwood she changed the angle so he could see me in between her legs.

Ruby: "Y/N is quitting dickface"

Y/N: "Yea" I cheered.

Before Ironwood could say anything Ruby ended the call, she just turned it off before putting it back into my pocket.

TIMESKIP -  MORNING

The light fills my eyes as I wake up, Ruby is tracing circles on my chest as she is laying on me. She was still nude with her hair all messed up from the crazy night we had, she looks up at me smiling.

Ruby: "So glad I've got you all to myself" She said hugging me.

Y/N: "And I'm not leaving" I replied as I hugged her back and started tracing shapes on her back as well.

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Gnawsome1