Bleeding Heart - (Weiss X Abused Male Reader X Winter)

Weiss Fanart By: SOZOMAIKA On DeviantArt

Requested By: Legogamer45

Published On: May 26, 2021

THIRD PERSON POV

The Rose/Xiao Long family was a happy one...or so it seemed...

Everything changed when Tai left Summer because he's has been having an affair with some random girl, at first this broke Summer, but slowly she was able to recover. She moved with her kids from Patch to Vale so that she can work at a new job, it made her busy but it made her happy and gave her, her spirit back.

But while Summer was able to recover from this, Ruby and Yang weren't...they took it all out on the other Rose, Y/N, they blamed him for Tai leaving. At first, Y/N was confused by his sister and half-sister being so angry and hateful towards him, but with time he started to believe their words and thought of himself as the problem.

Now what was once a happy young man has turned into a depressed facade of their former self, hating themself due to the lies his sisters told him. The two sisters forced him to hide what was happening when Summer wasn't working and at home, she treated Y/N really well but couldn't understand why he was seemingly so shy all of a sudden.

What infuriated the two sisters, even more, was that due to an accident, Summer pays even more attention to him when she's home. Y/N had lost his lower right leg in an accident caused by his sisters' negligence, that and his sudden strange behavior got him even more of Summer's attention. The two sisters beat him only harder now, growing ever crueler towards him.

Today however things were different, Ruby and Yang couldn't find him when they came home. They were getting really pissed off, they just wanted to vent all their frustrations with another beating session.

They were looking all over the house, he had to be somewhere...

Ruby stepped into the garage, she instantly knew that Y/N was in here when she saw some kind of mess on the floor. He had to be behind the second car, the mess on the floor trailed over to it.

When she stepped around to the other side she saw Y/N crouched on the ground, she stopped when she saw him.

Her face paled at the sight, nothing could have prepared her for this...

Y/N got up and stepped in front of her.

Y/N: "Aren't you proud?" He asked as held his hand up.

He had gouged his own left eye out with his bare hands, his crooked smile twitching as blood went down his face. He was presenting the ripped-out eye to her like a kid would show their parent a dawing.

Ruby: "I-I..."

She didn't know what to say, she could only stare at him.

Yang: "Ruby I couldn-" She stopped talking when she saw the figure in front of Ruby.

When the boy turned his head to her, revealing his bloody one-eyed stare, she flinched, backing up into the wall as she knocked some tools down. The boy slowly walked up to her with a clunking noise as his poor excuse for a leg scraped across the floor, he simply held up his ripped-out eye to her. Yang had to fight the urge to puke, the metallic smell of death was wafting off the boy to no end...

TIMESKIP

Winter was excited, she had just gotten done with her workout and had invited Y/N to come over. Weiss was gonna come later to join them as she was right now with some friends shopping, until then Winter had Y/N all to herself. Both of the Schnees had loved him for a long time and this evening they were gonna confess to him finally, they both were very excited.