Retired - (Winter X Male Reader X Weiss)

Winter & Weiss Fanart By: Gardavwar On Twitter

Requested By: Nobody (I just wrote this)

Published On: August 25, 2020

WINTER'S POV

I just got home after doing some late hour shopping, when I got into the living room I saw Weiss and Y/N sleeping on the couch with Weiss clinging to him as if he would disappear. I smiled and went to the kitchen to pack away the food I bought, when I was done I saw Weiss getting into the kitchen still looking sleepy.

Weiss: "Hi Winter"

Winter: "Hi Weiss, how's Y/N doing?" I asked

Weiss: "He's doing better, he's still in pain but it's getting better." She said looking down.

Winter: "No need to feel guilty Weiss! Y/N doesn't blame either of us, he protected us because he loves us!" I said while hugging her.

Weiss: "How did Ironwood react to you leaving ?" She asked

Winter: "He was a bit disappointed because he thinks I still have the potential to grow so much more as a warrior, but he let me leave after a quick ceremony that he insisted on otherwise I would have been home much earlier."

Weiss: "I'm gonna cook dinner tonight! you go and spend some time with Y/N" She said smiling before looking into the drawer and getting the ingredients out.

I walked back into the living room and cuddled up to Y/N and soon I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the past.

Three months ago I was going on a mission to take down a group of White Fang members that were attacking civilians and destroying property all over Vale, unfortunately, they managed to capture me using some dirty tricks and after that, they got the idea that if they also captured my sister they could use us as bargaining chips to get whatever they wanted. Y/N, my sister, and her team soon arrived trying to rescue me, along the way Weiss got captured, and while the rest of her team was busy fighting some grunts Y/N went straight for me and Weiss and was confronted by two alphas...

Y/N was able to defeat the 2 alphas but not without gaining some permanent injuries, he'll never be able to properly walk ever again but always limping with his left leg. Right now he still needs help moving around and getting clothed and bathed but he's okay with it and made sure I and Weiss wouldn't blame ourselves.

After what happened Y/N decided to settle down and we started talking and I decided that I also had enough of my time with the Atlas Military and wanted a change of pace, after Weiss heard of our decision she decided to join us and so we bought a house in Atlas in a nice quiet street.

Weiss: "Winter...Winter...wake up"

I got woken up by Weiss shaking me gently and telling me that dinner is done.

Weiss: "I'm going to prepare your plates, wake Y/N up in the meantime will ya?" She said before going back to the kitchen.

I turned to Y/N and played with his hair.

Winter: "Y/N Darling...wake up, Weiss made your favorite dish." I whispered in his ear.

Y/N: "F/F" He said groggily.

Winter: "giggles Indeed, so let's not wait until it's cold." I said helping him up and going to the dinner table.

After dinner, we decided to play Cards Against Humanity and had an absolute blast, with many jokes and a bunch of laughter before we all ended up on the couch with Y/N laying asleep on both me and Weiss.

Winter: "Have you gotten your rings?" I asked her

Weiss: "I did! finally found some I think fit both me and Y/N" She said happily

Winter: "Want to confess to him at our date on Friday?"

Weiss: "Definitely! I can't wait anymore"

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!