DIE - (Yandere Malachite Twins X Depressed Male Reader X Cheater Winter & Weiss)

Malachite Twins Fanart By: ADSouto On DeviantArt

Requested By: DarkSoulsDepression

Published On: September 25, 2020

THIRD PERSON POV

Melanie and Miltia were getting ready for another shift at Junior's, but their mind wasn't with their job but rather their love Y/N L/N, the man who they have been in love with for years now. 

For years now the two have loved him, but unlike most lovestruck women, they even went as far as to kill anyone who wronged him in any way behind his back. The two women didn't think he knew of their bloody endeavors but he did and actually loved them back, but he was in a relationship with Winter and Weiss after meeting them at a cafe, so he simply didn't comment on it.

But lately, Y/N has been very depressed and would often try to drink more than he could handle, leaving the twins to always make sure he wouldn't kill himself, it broke them to see their love hurting so badly and them not being able to do anything to help.

By now they hadn't seen Y/N in a while though and they were starting to get worried, their question of where he was would be answered when they went downstairs to start their shift.

The twins were surprised when they saw their beloved Y/N sitting at the bar drinking while crying his heart out, they quickly rushed over to him.

Melanie: "Y/N what happened?" She asked as she put her hand on his shoulder.

Y/N "Winter and W-Weiss...they c-cheated on me." He said as he started crying even harder.

Miltia: "I'm so sorry." She said as they hugged him.

Melanie: "If you want you can join us in our room upstairs and we can talk about it."

Y/N: "I a-appreciate the offer but I think I'll just go back home." He said as he got up and walked out of the place heartbroken, leaving two VERY angry twins.

Melanie: "We are getting out there and we'll find those whores now!" She said looking ready to kill.

Miltia: "Agreed!" She quickly replied as they got ready to visit some Schnees.

Melanie: "Let's not take too long sis, I don't want to leave Y/N home all alone and sad for too long." She said as she held a dagger eyeing its blade.

Miltia: "I agree, let's get this over as quickly as possible." She replied as they moved out to attack their prey.

TIMESKIP - 3 HOURS LATER

Y/N was driving back towards Junior's after he sobered up a bit, he decided he wasn't going to continue sitting around and be sad and depressed about Winter and Weiss's betrayal. After a lot of thinking, he had decided to confess to the twins since he no longer had any girlfriends to stay loyal to, but when he walked into the club he wasn't able to find them anywhere and so he went to Junior instead.

Y/N: "Hey Junior! you know where the twins are?" He asked him as Junior tried his best to keep up with all the incoming orders.

Junior: "Why do you want to know?"

Y/N: "I want to confess to them."

Junior: "FINALLY!! they have been in love with you for the longest time, they just told me they had some things to do and if they were REALLY needed to go to this address." He said as he handed him a piece of paper.

Y/N: "Thanks Junior!" He yelled as he rushed out of the club.

He quickly got into his Trans Am and raced off like a maniac.

It didn't take long for Y/N to arrive at the address, he tried entering through the front door but it was locked, he walked around the warehouse until he found an open gate and went in through there.

As soon as Y/N got inside he could hear very familiar-sounding voices screaming out in pain from the back room.

Y/N entered the room and saw Winter and Weiss who were restained, beaten, and bloody who were about to be cut open by the twins.

Melanie: "Y-Y/N!! this isn't what it looks like!!"

Weiss: "Y/N! p-please help us." She said weakly.

Y/N looked between the twins and the two Schnees, but then he just walked over to the twins and took Miltia into a deep kiss making her drop the knife she was holding.

Y/N: "I know you are yanderes and...I don't care, I love you too." He said as Melanie pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

Winter: "Please Y/N! help us!" She begged.

But he didn't answer and continued making out with the twins.

Y/N: "Don't show them mercy, and then we can go on a date afterward." He said as he pulled away from the kiss.

The twins smiled and picked up their knives again as Winter and Weiss watched in horror as the twins walked towards them with the widest smiles they have ever seen.

Melanie: "Don't worry darling, we won't keep you waiting too long."

Miltia: "Yeah, we'll be on our date in no time."

A couple of minutes later the couple walked out and left a bloody surprise for somebody else to find.

Y/N: "So I know this really great restaurant, I'm sure you'll both like it." He said smiling.

Melanie: "As long as we are with you, then everything will be great." She replied putting her head on his shoulder.

And from the blood of traitors a new couple was born...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting DarkSoulsDepression