You Are Scaring Him! - (Flirty Pyrrha X Mute Male Reader X Protective Ruby)

Ruby Fanart By: Kimmy77 On Reddit

Requested By: mrredsox93

Published On: October 1, 2020

THIRD PERSON POV

Y/N L/N had only joined Beacon a few months ago and transferred over from Shade Academy, he was mute and didn't hang out with anyone and was an utter loner as a result. His life would get more lively however when he ran into a girl in the hall one day, at first Y/N was scared of how she would react but she was really friendly and after a bit of talking or signing in Y/N's case they both got to know each other better and found out they were both huge fans of comics. For months now they would meet up at the cafeteria and his dorm every day to read comics or play games, they would even make their own comics where Y/N would draw the images and Ruby would write the dialogue.

The bond between the two got even strong enough that Y/N told Ruby the real reason he left Shade and came all the way to Beacon, it was because back at Shade his first-ever girlfriend started abusing him shortly after they got together and she raped him the night that he left, as result of her actions he is now afraid of females in general except for Ruby thanks to her warm and friendly nature. Ruby promises to keep it a secret and even helps him slowly but surely get over his fear allowing him to be around other females without having any breakdowns, with all the time she has spent with Y/N Ruby has fallen for him but isn't sure if she should confess yet as she doesn't know if it's too early.

Ruby wasn't the only girl in Beacon who had fallen for the young mute, as a certain tournament winner had also fallen for him. Pyrrha had taken notice of Y/N and was absolutely love-struck with him and would often go over to him during the school days and flirt with him, but he always ran off before she could take it down a more...steamy route.

RUBY'S POV

For a few weeks now whenever I hang out with Y/N he seemed really concerned and unnerved about something, whenever I ask him he doesn't want to tell and tells me to not worry about it, but I wasn't going to take no for an answer any longer, not after he had a breakdown again today, something he hasn't had in a long time.

I knocked on Y/N's door and only a couple of seconds later he opened the door hugging me.

Ruby: "Hey Y/N!" I said as I hugged back.

Y/N: "Hey Ruby! I got the new Knight Rider issues, I was waiting for you so we can read them together!" He signed looking excited as we stepped into his dorm.

Ruby: "That's great! but before we can start reading I need to ask you something."

Y/N: "Sure what is it?" He signed.

Ruby: "Today you had a breakdown again and you haven't had those anymore since I helped you and I know you tell me to not worry but I can't have your health be threatened so I have to ask...what is wrong?" I ask as his smile fell.

Y/N: "It's Pyrrha...she keeps coming over to me and pinning to the wall or touching me, I'm scared she will rape me" He signed as he started crying.

Ruby: "Ohh Y/N I'm so sorry" I said as I hugged him and stroked his back.

Ruby: "Don't worry I'll make sure that won't happen anymore" I said as he clung to me as if his life depended on it.

From the outside, I was calm and strong for Y/N but on the inside, I was absolutely enraged, I had known of Pyrrha's occasional flirting but I never thought she would take it this far!

Ruby: "How about we take our mind off all that by reading the comics you were telling me about?" I asked as he grew a small smile and quickly got the comics out and we started reading.