The Three Roses - (Summer X Brother Male Reader)

Summer Fanart By: dishwasher1910 On DeviantArt

Requested By: TYBG48

Published On: September 14, 2020

Y/N'S POV

My Sister and I have always been really close, nothing could separate us. We both always wanted to become Huntsmen and fight against any evil out there, we would spend countless hours pretending to be hunters and explore new places in the woods and spar against each other with some sticks. We went to Signal and learned how to make our own weapons and perfected our fighting styles, Summer and I had very similar swords showing again our closeness. However we were hiding a secret from everybody, the reason why Summer and I are so close isn't that we simply are close siblings but rather that we love each other and have been in a secret relationship for years. We tried hiding it from our team at Beacon but one day they caught us, fortunately, they supported us, allowing us to be open about it around them at least. It was this support that encouraged us to finally marry and make our relationship public for all to see, the wedding ended up taking place only a week after our graduation from Beacon, and things got heated afterward...

FLASHBACK STARTS

Y/N: "laughs Summer put me down!" I laughed as Summer carried me to our bedroom after we just came home from our wedding.

Summer: "Nope, we have waited for years to do it and now that our relationship is finally out in the open I'm not waiting any longer" She said as she put me down on the bed with a lustful look.

Y/N: "Are you sure?" I asked surprised.

Summer: "I'm more than ready, I have dreamed of this moment for a long time." She replied as she undressed.

I started undressing as well, when I was just in my underwear Summer straddled me and pulled my boxers off.

Summer: "No matter what happens, don't hesitate to be rough." She said with a smile before taking my dick and jerking it off.

I couldn't help groaning at the feeling, despite this being her first time it felt amazing.

Summer: "We are only getting started" She said and put my dick in between her tits and while giving me a titjob started sucking off the tip.

Y/N: "I never thought you could be so hungry!" I moaned out.

Summer didn't answer but instead went faster and took more and more of my dick down her throat.

The pleasure was overwhelming and I couldn't help myself, I took Summer's head and forced her down my dick and started thrusting upwards. I didn't stop till I came three times, once I came down from the high I realized what I just did and apologized.

Y/N: "O-Oh my god Summer, I'm so sorry!! I don't know what came over me."

Summer: "Don't be, I love it when you take charge, and as I said, be as rough as you want." She said before turning around and shaking her ass in front of me.

Summer: "Now...time for you to claim these two holes~"

I didn't wait and shoved my dick up her rear, she screamed out in pleasure and arched her back. 

I took her arms and started thrusting with as much speed and power I could muster, I turned her head and kissed her. By the time I reached my end and filled her rear up she had already cummed five times, I didn't give her time to relax and immediately flipped her and kissed her while pinning her down onto the bed.