Temple Of Love - (Cheated Pyrrha X Dragon Male Reader)

Pyrrha Fanart By: MALPart On DeviantArt

Requested By: MuThErShUcKeR

Published On: September 23, 2020

PYRRHA'S POV

I never thought it would come to this, I never thought that Jaune of all people would cheat on me. The day had started out perfect, but when I went to visit Jaune at his dorm I find him railing some transfer student! after that I...I just ran and now I don't know where I am and to top it all of it has started to rain. After a couple of minutes, I found an old temple and decided to seek shelter in there, I slid down the wall onto the ground in exhaustion and was just about to dose off when I heard a voice.

???: "I didn't expect anybody to visit me today" When I looked over I saw a massive and very long gold dragon that was glowing in the semi-darkness of the temple.

Pyrrha: "W-Who are you?" I asked astonished with my exhaustion completely forgotten.

???: "My name is Y/N and I reside in this temple as humans and faunus don't like having my kind around." He said looking down towards the end.

Pyrrha: "I-I'm Pyrrha...Pyrrha Nikos." I said nervously trying to make the best possible impression.

Y/N: "Relax there warrior, I can tell you are friendly...besides a lovely face like that couldn't slay anything but the Grimm" He said with a smile.

Y/N: "Now...what has brought you here Pyrrha?" He asked looking interested.

Y/N turned out to be super friendly, he has no problem with me staying here for as long as I wanted since it would get pretty lonely in the temple. When I told him about Jaune and how he cheated on me he was ready to rip Beacon apart and hunt for him, I had to reassure him that it wasn't necessary. After spending an entire day with him I decided to stay with him and once he heard about it he was delighted while blushing a brighter red than even my hair.

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

When I woke up I saw Y/N quickly flying back and forth while muttering to himself nervously, once he sees that I'm staring at him he quickly stops.

Y/N: "G-Good morning Pyrrha" He said shyly.

Pyrrha: "Good morning, is something wrong?" I asked making him look even more nervous.

Y/N: "I...I-I have something to show you" He says as he gets closer.

He stands still for a second before a massive light engulfs him and once it fades away there is a man by age with H/L H/C hair and shining E/C eyes smiling nervously at me.

Pyrrha: "Y-Y/N?" I asked shocked.

He grabbed behind him and revealed some roses before giving them to me.

Y/N: "I wish for nothing more but a chance to fix your heart" He said as he held my hand, making me blush.

I didn't need to think about what to do for long and simply captured his lips in a gentle kiss, soon things went a little more heated before we finally separated for air.

Pyrrha: "I would love to be your girlfriend" I said making him smile before hugging me tightly.

I never thought I would find love in a temple, but I guess there is a first for everything...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting MuThErShUcKeR