B-Baka! You're Interpreting It Wrong! - (Pyrrha X Rival Male Reader)

Pyrrha Fanart By: ZainKyugo On DeviantArt

Requested By: Gnawsome1

Published On: August 3, 2021

THIRD PERSON POV

Vale is really big and offers all kinds of experiences and opportunities, one of them was the chance for people to buy all sorts of things. There was a street with a music store in a specific area, run by a man called Y/N L/N. The shop had been open for the past six years after Y/N moved from Vacuo, the store had gotten quite popular in that time.

He already had a music store back in Vauco, but a lot of people would always try to copy him and use all kinds of tactics to try and steal his customers, something that really hurt his sales. Frustrated, afraid for his livelihood, and tired of all of this he decided to start anew in a new kingdom far away from all of that.

But even now after he moved, having to no longer deal with any of that, he is still very distrusting and is always very careful with whom he's doing business with...

Y/N'S POV

I got out of my store to have my usual morning smoke before opening when I saw a truck stopped and the driver unloading a bunch of stuff in front of the building next to mine, a red-haired woman would come out every now and then to carry the stuff inside. It was quite surprising to see anyone moving into that store building, it's been empty for all the time I've been here, and according to the people here it had been empty for even long before that.

I watched as the woman talked with the truck driver before he drove off and she was left with a single small box, curious I put out my cigarette and walk over to her.

Y/N: "Excuse me, ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you're moving in here"

???: "Yep, first time living in Vale"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N L/N, I'm going to be your neighbor then" I say as I point to my store/house.

???: "Pyrrha Nikos, nice to meet you" She replies as she shakes my hand.

Y/N: "So are you just gonna live here or are you actually going to run a store in the front part of the building?"

Pyrrha: "I'm gonna be opening a music store"

Y/N: "You're also running a music store?!" I ask surprised.

Pyrrha: "Well that's the plan anyway, who knows how it goes" She says as takes a glance at the store as it's still filled with moving boxes and furniture that still needed assembling.

Y/N: "What made you want to do this?"

Pyrrha: "Well I wanted to open a store of my own and I really like music, so I thought 'why not combine my plan and something I like?' and just went out to do it"

Y/N: "Okay...well it was nice talking but I'll have to open my store now, if you ever need directions around the area, you could come over and I'll give you a tour"

Pyrrha: "I'll probably take you up on that offer, been nice meeting you Y/N"

Y/N: "Nice meeting you too Pyrrha!" I wave before getting back into my store.

I flip the sign to 'open' and get behind the counter as I get everything ready, my thoughts though were still on the new redhead.

Y/N: "She's actually really cute and nice...maybe I should...ask her out?" I mutter to myself as I blush thinking about her.

TIMESKIP - 1 WEEK LATER

PYRRHA'S POV

Customer: "Uh ma'am?"