My Love, My World, My Everything - (Obsessive Pyrrha X Male Reader )

Pyrrha Fanart By: plastic-pipes On DeviantArt

Requested By: HopeTheAssassin

Published On: October 30, 2021

PYRRHA'S POV

The orange glow of the afternoon shone across the streets as I walked home, excited to see my boyfriend. Today's been another exhausting day at work, one of my co-workers is sick and I as a result had to do some of their work on short notice. On my way back I took the time to get some Black Forrest cake as it was Y/N and I's favorite.

I instantly grew concerned when I stepped inside our home and Y/N wasn't there to greet me instantly like he usually is, it immediately told me that something wasn't right. I almost dropped the cake when I heard sobbing from the living room, quickly I put it down on the kitchen counter and rush over there.

Y/N was sobbing on the couch, his hands on his head as he looked down at the ground. It tore my heart apart to see my love like this, whatever or whoever caused his sadness is gonna get it!

Pyrrha: "Y/N?" I ask in a gentle tone.

Y/N: "H-Huh...P-Pyrrha?" He utters shocked as he turns around surprised.

Now that he was facing me I could see the tear tracks going down his face and his red eyes, which on its own would have been awful, but his heartbroken expression just makes it even worst.

Pyrrha: "What happened sweetie?" I ask as I sit down next to him and start rubbing his back.

Y/N: "I-I had just gotten done talking to Ozpin after finishing the job he gave me, when I came out of his office I stumbled upon Sarah..."

My mood instantly soured when I heard the name of that bitch, she never could help but make rude remarks around Y/N. I had the displeasure of running into her with Y/N on some of our dates as she unfortunately also goes to our favorite bar, I always made sure to keep her away from him. Sadly Sarah works like Y/N at Beacon, so I can't keep her away in those instances.

Y/N: "S-She started talking about our relationship then and...how I'm not good enough for you..."

Pyrrha: "Honey don-"

Y/N: "And she's right! ...you're such a kind, smart, strong, beautiful, and accomplished individual, you're Pyrrha Nikos for fuck's sake! ...meanwhile, I'm just the same pathetic mess I've always been." He cuts me off as he breaks down again.

Right now I had to hold myself together for my love, but inside of me was a fire hotter than the deepest pits of hell. If that bitch thinks she can fuck around with my man like this, using his insecurities and everything against him then she has another thing coming...

I've always known Y/N to be a rather insecure person, all thanks to an abusive cunt of an ex-girlfriend...one who didn't breathe for much longer once I was finally able to track down her address after years of searching...

Pyrrha: "Don't listen to her honey, you know she just spats nonsense all the time." I say as I rub his tears away.

Y/N: "B-But-"

Pyrrha: "No butts...unless it's mine we're talking about here~" I flirtingly joked.

To my relief, it worked and he chuckled, showing me that precious smile that I cherished so much.

Pyrrha: "Now I have the perfect thing to start off a great evening for us, one that will make you forget all about that nonsense this skank is spouting."

Before he could answer I rush over to the kitchen and quickly retrieve the cake as I get a fork out for us, when I come back into the room with it he starts smiling.

Pyrrha: "Our favorite, Black Forest Cake!" I said in a sing-song voice.

I pull him onto my lap and start feeding him the cake as he starts blushing, this isn't the first time I've done this but he never fails to get shy due to it. We continue like this in comfortable silence until half of the cake was gone, before he could finish eating the last piece I gave him I pull him into a deep kiss, taking some of the cake from his mouth into mine.

Pyrrha: "Hmm, your turn now~" I say in a lustful tone to him as I could already feel my nips growing hard.

Blushing up a storm Y/N takes the fork from me and starts feeding me the other half, sneaking in kisses here and there. This really was the perfect start to what was going to be a perfect evening, especially once we get to the bedroom...

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

Walking through the halls of Beacon again was weird after not being here for several years, having left before completing my training as I was tired of that life and all the paparazzi and attention. 

Y/N thankfully was free every Friday, now I was going to see if that was also the case for a certain bitch...

I was hurrying to get it done quickly as I wanted to return before my love woke, I would love to get some more morning snuggling in after all. Another reason I had to hurry was that I didn't want to be greeted by any faculty members that knew me from a few years ago, they would surely be questioning why I'm here when Y/N isn't working today.

Finally, I spot her walking down the hall with a stack of papers in her hands, the same disinterested expression that she always had. I rush up behind her and pull her by her shirt's collar into an empty classroom, making her land on her ass roughly as her papers went flying everywhere.

Sarah: "What the fuck is wrong wi-oh...it's you..." She said in her usual bitchy tone.

As a response, I simply kick her in the face, repeating it until she no longer tried getting back up.

Pyrrha: "I heard of what you said yesterday, you think you can treat my man like that?"

Sarah: "Really? this is what it's all about?! that cun-"

She couldn't even finish speaking before I stomped onto her jaw, shattering her aura as the heels of my old combat footwear made this extra delightful.

She grabbed my foot and ankle, trying to get me off her. Laughing I pull away from her weak grasp and slam down on her jaw again, hard enough to dislocate the right side of her jaw and break that side's teeth off.

Pyrrha: "He's my love, my world, my everything, and you have THE FUCKING NERVE TO TREAT HIM LIKE THAT!!!"

Slamming down with my foot again, the heel going straight through her cheek,  her flailing and attempts at screams getting worst. When I looked into her mouth I could see why, my heel had also gone through her tongue.

When I pulled my heel out of the hole I made I could see all the blood and bits that were now on it, slowly I scraped it all off on her chest. I crouched down in front of her as she looked at me fearfully, I smiled as I placed my gloved hands on her head.

Pyrrha: "Don't be sad, no one is going to be missing you or be saddened by your passing..." I whisper to her.

And with a quick jolt, her neck was broken...

TIMESKIP

Y/N'S POV

I slowly wake up as I could feel Pyrrha's fingers tracing random patterns on my chest, the feeling comforting and relaxing. When she sees that I've opened my eyes she leans in to give me a kiss, giving my lower lip a quick bite as we separated.

Y/N: "Good morning sugarpie." I greet as she continued to run her fingers across my chest.

Pyrrha: "Morning my love, I've got something for you and I was hoping we continue what we did last night~" She says as she presents a plate with heart-shaped pancakes.

Y/N: "Aww thank you, a-and yes I wouldn't m-mind continuing that..." I respond blushing as I remember everything we did yesterday.

Pyrrha really is the perfect woman, who wouldn't want a lover like her?

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting HopeTheAssassin