One Night Of Many - (May X Male Reader)

May Fanart By: Ammitastic On DeviantArt

Requested By: Gnawsome1

Published On: May 3, 2021

THIRD PERSON POV

Another night of sleep was interrupted for May when some distant sound wakes her up, confused she leans up and looks around her bedroom. After seeing that nothing had changed and nobody or nothing was present she listened more closely to the sound, after a bit, she could tell that it was actually music.

She gets up slowly, afraid that moving too quickly would make too much sound. She didn't know what was going on but she didn't like it and it certainly scared her, nothing like this had ever happened so far.

She quietly opens the door as she peeks into the hall, not seeing anything she steps out. As she moves down the hall slowly she can hear that the music is actually someone humming, confused she follows the sound.

The humming leads her to the door for the living room, she hesitantly holds her hand over it, pondering if she should open it or not. Deciding that she needs to know she opens it slowly, as she does she gets the shock of her life as she sees someone sitting on the couch, they were humming as they did something with an object in their hands.

May stands on her toe and leans to the side to try and see what the object was in the person's hands, it was clear that the person was a male. They kept humming as some clicking could be heard from their object, as their humming slowed they raised their right arm with the object.

The male looked over their shoulder at May, revealing in the moonlight that it was Y/N. The moonlight passes over the object revealing it to be a pistol, May reaches out her hand as Y/N points the pistol at his hea-

BANG

May stumbles back as she knocks down a shelf, making objects crash all over the ground. She just sits there silently as she breathes erratically. Tears start to stream down her face as she realizes that Y/N was never there, the couch as empty as always.

She starts crying heavily as her mind gets filled with images of her boyfriend, the world quickly turning bleaker. Everything was fine, they were going to marry. She was finally feeling happy and the future was looking bright, then that mission had to come along...

The situation quickly grows overwhelming as she starts to feel nauseous, she haunches over as she starts puking on the floor.

This was just another night of many, where her sorrows catch up with her...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Gnawsome1