X - (Rejecting Emerald & Weiss X Suicidal Torchwick Male Reader X Pyrrha & Neo)

Neo Fanart By: Farronhart On Reddit

Requested By: SkullOfTheDeaths

Published On: September 13, 2020

Y/N'S POV

I'm Y/N, the son of Roman Torchwick, the famous criminal that runs rampant in Vale. I'm going to Beacon to become a Huntsmen, I'm in my fourth year right now. My time at Beacon was going well until I made the foolish decision to try and confess to Emerald and Weiss, ever since I had gotten to Beacon I had a crush on them. When I confessed to them they rejected me and after that started bullying me along with their friends and teammates, they'll beat me, destroy my stuff and all around make my life hell.

Despite my best attempts to avoid most people, as per usual, I got beat up again by Emerald and Weiss, I ran away after that and now I'm just sitting in an alleyway.

Y/N: "I could do it now, this time there is nobody and nothing to stop me" I said while staring at my sword while thinking about the countless amount of failed or aborted suicide attempts.

I got up and walked deeper into the alley and removed my sword from its sheathe. I went to stab myself when my sword flew out my hands and towards...it was Pyrrha and Neo.

Pyrrha: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" She screamed while crying.

Neo ran up to me and hugged me, she was shaking and crying.

Y/N: "I'm...I'm sorry" I said before breaking down in Neo's arms, as I continued crying I felt another pair of arms wrap around me.

Pyrrha: "Neo and I saw you run off after they bullied you again, but...BUT THEY AREN'T WORTH IT!! NOTHING IS WORTH TAKING YOUR LIFE OVER!!" She broke down at the end.

We just sat there on the ground, hugging each other, after a while, we were finally able to calm down.

Neo: "Let's go to your father, it will make you feel better" She typed out as she hugged me

Pyrrha: "Wait I thought you said you didn't have any connections to your father?" She asked surprised.

Y/N: "To be honest? I lied, he may be a criminal and what he does is wrong...but he is still my father and I couldn't take him in or betray him"

Neo: "Come on, let's not stay here in the cold" She typed out.

Pyrrha: "C-Can I join?"

Y/N: "Well I guess the secret is out now so sure I guess."

We went to the industrial outer skirts of Vale and entered into what looks like an abandoned warehouse, just after entering the door closes shut and the lights turn on.

Roman: "WHO DARE ENTERS MY-...Y/N? Neo?"

Y/N: "H-Hey dad..."

Roman: "Oh I'm so glad to see you!" He said before running up to me and hugging both me and Neo.

Roman: "Oh the gang is back together! I missed you, how was Beacon?"

Pyrrha: "coughs"

Roman: "Wait why did you bring a Huntress here?!?!" He asked pointing his cane at Pyrrha.

Y/N: "DAD WAIT!! She's with us!" I cried and pointed the cane to the ground.

Roman: "Wait what? okay, what DID happen at Beacon? because I can already tell something is up." He said looking suspicious. And so we told or more like Neo and Pyrrha told Roman how I have been doing at Beacon and how everyone treated me, when he heard of my suicide attempt he was livid.