Sweet Illusion - (Cheater Cinder X Male Reader)

Cinder Fanart By: Kirakanjo On DeviantArt

Requested By: Xgodmeh

Published On: September 15, 2020

CINDER'S POV

I didn't want to believe it when Emerald told me you were gone, I screamed at her to not lie to me but deep down I knew it was the truth...I just couldn't take it.

Now I will never be able to take back what I said and make up for my actions, the last interaction we'll ever have had will be when he found me cheating on him and the resulting argument.

I send Roman and Neo out to get him back and they were able to convince him to go with them, he didn't know I ordered them to bring him back.

They were ambushed before they ever got there...

Now he has died by the hands of that wretched team of huntresses, they didn't give him mercy and yet they still claim to be the heroes.

And as I sit there in my room hugging the coat that he always used to wear I'm waiting for my plan to set off.

After knocking Emerald came in looking unnerved.

Emerald: "We are done with her, you can take her."

I walked into the storage room, she was sitting there bruised and bleeding, but nothing as serious as what they did to him...

Yang: "You'll leave Ruby alone right?!? I have told you everything I know I swear!"

I took her chin and slammed her head back into the headrest.

Cinder: "Your sister will be next, I'll make sure to make her death slow and painful as she watches your corpse." I said as I started heating my hand up.

Her screams were lovely, better then I could have imagined, I stopped before she could pass out and formed some daggers out of glass.

Cinder: "Don't think you can escape this, I'll keep you awake through it all."

Happiness is nothing more but a sweet illusion...

They shattered my sweet illusion and now I'm returning the favor...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting Xgodmeh