Shaky Relations - (Jealous Blake X Male Reader X Weiss)

Blake & Weiss Fanart By: adamantred On Reddit

Requested By: Reecethebeast23

Published On: August 29, 2020

BLAKE'S POV

Y/N and I have been together for 4 years now and shortly after getting together we moved into the same house in Vale, Y/N would take on Huntsmen mission here and there while I was making some money on the side with my hobby of writing books which he occasionally helped me with. For a long time everything looked fine and it seemed like we were destined to marry soon and live the rest our of lives together, but for months now Y/N has been working more and more and coming home later and later, it's been this way ever since Y/N started working for Weiss and her S.D.C. instead of doing Huntsmen missions. Whenever I asked him about it he deflected my questions and changed the topic, at first I thought it was impossible but it seems clearer than day now that he was cheating on me with Weiss.

Y/N came back late as he always now did, and I quickly made my way to the door.

Y/N: "Hey Blakey, how was your day?" He asked as he was about to hug me but I stepped to the side.

Y/N: "Blake?" He asked confused.

Blake: "We need to talk..."

Y/N: "Is something wrong? what happened?" He asked looking worried now.

Blake: "I know what you are doing with Weiss!" I shouted, not being able to hold my frustration anymore.

Y/N: "W-what do you mean? I not gonna be working as long anymore after today if that's what you mean." He replied.

Blake: "NO! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH WEISS!" I screamed in his face.

Y/N: "Where did you get that idea from?"

Blake: "IT'S AS OBVIOUS AS DAY WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH WEISS, SO DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME"

Y/N: "Blake, just let me ex-" He said trying to take my hand, but I slapped him and shoved him onto the ground.

Blake: "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU LIAR!!" I screamed before going towards the stairs.

Blake: "GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!"

Y/N: "Blake can't we talk about this?" He asked still on the ground.

Blake: "NO!! EITHER YOU GET OUT OR I'LL FORCE YOU OUT" I screamed while grabbing a book and preparing to throw it at him.

Y/N just looked down defeated with tears streaming down his face before quickly leaving out the door.

TIMESKIP - STREETS OF VALE - EVENING

Y/N'S POV

I have been walking around Vale for hours now... I just don't know what to do, being homeless wasn't even the worst thing about this, my entire future has been turned upside down. Now I'm just randomly wandering Vale with booze that I have been able to buy with what little money I had on me, but even the booze couldn't ease the pain and now I'm still crying.

???: "Y/N?" I head a voice ask behind me.

When I turned around it was Weiss who held her umbrella over me shielding me from the rain.

Weiss: "What happened? and why are you drinking out here in the rain?" She asked looking more concerned by the minute.

Y/N: "I'm h-homeless now so I dunno." I slurred out.