I Still Fucking Hate You (W.M)

Reader is GiP,
This one contains smut for you horny feckers ;)

Y/N pov

I was on the quinjet with Nat after being on a recon mission for 3 months. It was good to be going home. When we both got off the jet we were greeted by most of the team. It was my brother Steve who pulled me in for a bone crushing hug first. I was in the army with him and bucky before being captured by Hydra and turned into a weapon. I was still plagued with nightmares of all of the pain I had caused over the decades to innocent people.

"Hey Y/N/N, it's good to have you back." He said as he pulled away to look for any injuries.

"It's good to be home Steve." I told him with a smile. I saw everyone there except one particular person. Wanda and I have a love hate relationship. Don't get me wrong I have the biggest crush on her but she's been nothing but cold since she lost her brother. I know she blames me since I wasn't quick enough to get to Clint first. Well being a super soldier doesn't exactly give you superspeed. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel guilty about Pietro's death, he was still only a kid. I know I still look like I'm 19, the age I was when I enlisted. It felt weird adapting to all this new technology and other things. When we all made it into the main room it was Tony who spoke up.

"We should have a party this saturday" he said with a grin.

"Really Tony, you have a party like every week." Bruce groaned.

"Well this one will celebrate Nat and Y/Ns safe return after being gone for months." He reasoned as he crossed his arms.

"We all already know we don't have a choice." I said as I grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Exactly Y/N, well be ready for 9pm Saturday. Everyone is going no exceptions." He said as he walked to his lab with Bruce on his heels.

"Well this is going the be fun" Nat said with a smirk as she glanced between myself and Wanda who was sat on the other sofa furthest away from me.

"Yeah of course it is" I said as I rolled my eyes. I got up and went to my room to lay down. As I was just about to rest my eyes I heard the door open and felt Nat jump on the bed next to me.

"So when are you and Wanda going to start talking?" Nat said as she looked up to the ceiling.

"I don't know. I've tried to talk to her when she first got here but she blames me for pietro." I said with a sigh.

"I'm sure she doesn't. She was grieving and when people are grieving they say alot of things they don't mean." Nat tried to reassure me.

"Yeah I'm sure she means it. Hell I even blame myself for it, he was just a kid." I said as sat up.

"You're still a kid yourself." Nat said as she rubbed my back.

"No I'm not, I'm older than everyone here besides Steve and bucky." I said as I looked at her.

"Just don't beat yourself up over something you couldn't control." She tried to soothe me.

"But that's just it, I'm supposed to live up to everyone's expectations because my brother is captain America and I failed the two of them. I told them that I would have there backs and I failed." I said as I got up from the bed and put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket.

"Where are you going? Dinners going to be ready soon." She said with concern.

"I'm going for a walk. I need some air." I told her as I made my way out of my room. I walked through the main room and felt everyones eyes on me as I made my way out of the compound. I was walking for what felt like ages until I stopped outside a bar. I went in and ordered myself a whiskey just trying to feel anything other than this guilt but the downside of being a super soldier is not being able to get drunk.