Adorable Mess (E.O)

Requested by heyitsjaceyy

Y/N pov

I was currently in my office going over the colours to my latest design. Something about me is that I am a fashion designer, and I work for the row. I have designed numerous outfits and dresses for Elizabeth Olsen. You see I have met her a few times through the twins who I work closely with. Elizabeth has worn quite a lot of my designs on the red carpet, award ceremonies and interviews. She is honestly the sweetest woman you could ever meet.

"What's our little Y/N working on?" MK said as she walked in the office with Ashley.

"Just your sisters next outfit." I said as I took my coffee off them and thanked them.

"The design is amazing and there's not too much of a train." Ashley commented.

"You've even made sure that the neck line isn't too low." MK noticed.

"Well I hate that other designers do that. It leaves next to nothing to the imagination." I said as I tried to look at colours.

"But thank god for the body tape right." Ashley teased.

"Yeah but it doesn't always work. One slight gust of wind and then its breast city for all of the world." I said as I had narrowed it down. "So which colour do you say?" I asked them as I held up a bottle green Swatch and a marroon swatch.

"I would say the green." MK said.

"No I'd say the maroon." Ashley said.

"This isn't really helping me guys." I told them defeated. "Well I guess the green brings out her eyes more but her skin will look more milky. But the maroon will go perfect with her silky smooth skin." I said quietly to myself. I looked up when I heard them both giggle.

"You are definitely in love with our sister." MK teased as Ashley just laughed.

"No I am not. I just take my job seriously. I don't want her to look like a disaster even though she could wear a bin bag and tin foil slippers and she would still be the most beautiful woman in the world." I said. My eyes widening when i realised what I had just said. "Why can't I keep my goddamn mouth shut."

"Because you love Lizzie." Ashley stated with a smirk as she walked out of the room.

"Oh by the way, she is coming next week for fitting so she's ready for her next interview." MK said making me groan. Once they both left I got back to work. I decided to do the design for both colours so that when Elizabeth arrives for the final fitting she can choose.

Today is the day that Elizabeth is coming in and I'm so fucking nervous. I can be physically sick nervous. I've got all of these thoughts going through my mind and honestly I just can't seem to get rid of them as I'm going over the final designs. What if she hates the dress. Oh my god, what if I make a complete fool of myself. What if she hates me. Oh my god I can't do this.

"Hey Y/N, are you ready for today?" Ashley asked as she walked in. I turned to face her with fear in my eyes. "Hey are you OK?" All I could do was nod and give her a small smile. "Hey, everything is going to be OK. She loves your designs. She prefers to wear you than anyone else." She said. "That last bit came out wrong." She said frantically making me laugh.

"Yeah I should be. Just really nervous. I don't know why, I've met her more than once. Oh god and now I'm rambling. God help me when I'm in the same room as her." I rambled as Ashley just stood there with an amused look on her face.

"It will be fine. If not, there's a fire escape in the corner  of the room." She told me making me chuckle. We had set everything up ready for Elizabeth's arrival. I was a sweaty nervous wreck. I triple check that I have everything that I need. I downed some water before I checked again.