Hot For Teacher (W.M)

Requested by tacoshappy
Smut warning
Dom Wanda x reader GiP

Y/N pov

I woke up the same as every morning to my mum waking me up ready for school. Some days i don't really feel like going most of the time but at least I get to see Miss Maximoff. She is by far the hottest teacher in the school and I'm honestly not looking forward to graduation because then I won't be able to see her anymore. I was stood outside my locker when my best friend Kate came up to me.

"Hey Y/N/N," She said with a smirk.

"Hey Katie what's up?" I asked her with a smirk knowing that she hates getting called that.

"Dont call me that. I just thought we could walk to class together you know since we've got Ms Belova for History." She said as I closed my locker.

"Yeah sure." I said with a smirk knowing that she has a huge crush on her. I can see where she's coming from because she is beautiful and you can't forget the accent but she has nothing on the sexy sokovian. Miss Maximoff has my heart and she doesn't even know it.

"Come on before were late." She said as she grabbed my arm practically dragging me.

"You really like her don't you." I teased her making her go red making me smirk.

The day went pretty quick until we had English with Miss Maximoff. It was my favourite lesson because I get to see her. Kate and I had sat down in our usual seats while we waited for Miss Maximoff to start the lesson.

Wanda's pov

I enjoyed teaching last period English because I got to see my favourite student. I know it's wrong to be attracted to her but she's 18 and technically legal. The only barrier between us is she's a student and I'm here teacher. As I was halfway through teaching I had spotted a blonde girl walk up to her and they exchanged smiles and laughs. I felt my stomach turning with jealousy.

"Miss Carter, can you please go back to your seat thank you." I scolded her making her scurry along hanging her head low in embarrassment. I continued the lesson before I went on about their last test results before the bell went. "Miss Y/L/N can you stay behind please." I said without looking up at her. As soon as the last of the students left I had closed the door and locked it and found Y/N was sat at her desk before I walked upto her.

Y/N pov

I watched as she walked upto me, the way she swayed her hips was enough to get me hard.

"I don't appreciate when students organise their extra curricular activities in my class." She spoke sternly as she rested both of her hands on the desk as she bent her head to my level giving me the perfect view of her cleavage. I quickly looked away hoping that she hadn't noticed. When i looked back at her I noticed she had a smirk on her face with her eyes a darker shade of her usual emerald. "What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest pushing her breasts up more. I definitely couldn't help but look at them until she cleared her throat. "You see something you like Y/N?" She asked me seductively. I pinched my arm a few times making sure that it wasn't a dream.

"I uh I." I stuttered.

"What cat got your tongue? Well better yet pussy got your tongue." She said as she came closer to me. I visibly gulped as much as I have dreamed of this I never thought that it would actually happen. She rested her hands on my shoulders before slowly running them down my chest to my stomach. I felt my stomach muscles contract under her touch. "Tell me to stop if you don't want this." She whispered seductively in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't form any words as they got stuck in my throat. "I need words detka." She husked as she nibbled on my ear making me groan. "Do you want this." She asked in between kisses on my neck.

"Yes." I breathed out as she pulled me up out of my seat and kissed me roughly. I gripped her hips as she pulled me closer by my neck. She soon pulled away as she felt my not so little friend poking against her stomach. My eyes widened as not many people know about me being intersex so I quickly retracted my arms from her and put my hands over my crotch.

"Are you OK?" She asked me softly

"I'll uh I'm gonna go." I said embarrassed

"It's OK detka. It's nothing to be ashamed of." She said as she stepped closer to me and holding my hands.

"You don't think I'm a freak?" I asked her quietly as she shook her head and smiled softly at me.

"No I don't." She said softly as she cupped my cheeks smiling at me with a look in her eyes that I can't quite understand. She kissed me hungrily as my hands found their way back to her hips pulling her closer to me. She licked my bottom lip for entrance which I denied so she slowly traced her hand down to squeeze my hardened cock making me moan as she slipped her tongue in my mouth exploring it.

"On your knees." She ordered once we pulled apart which I complied. She started to remove her pants and underwear as I looked her in the eyes.

"Oh I can't wait to taste you." I said with a moan as she sat down on a chair and spread her legs showing me her glistening cunt.

"No teasing Detka." She snarled as she gripped my hair making me moan. I lick a strip through her folds making her moan before I sucked harshly on her clit making her throw her head back I pleasure. "You're doing so well detka." She moaned as she pushed my face impossibly closer. I kept my assault on her clit before I started to thrust my tongue in her entrance. She was a moaning mess above me and I loved every sound that she made. "I'm so close baby girl." She breathed out as I applied pressure to her bundle of nerves with my thumb as my tongue continues to fuck her. "Keep going detka. Right there." She breathed as I went faster and deeper with my tongue. "I'm going to cum." She moaned out. "Fuck Y/N." She screamed as she came hard and i swallowed every last drop before she pulled me up for a rough passionate kiss tasting herself on my tongue. We both moaned as our tongues danced in unison. "I need you." She breathed as she pulled me up to stand with her as she started to unbuckle my pants as she kissed me hard. Once my pants and boxers were off she jumped up in my arms. "You're going to fuck me and you aren't going to cum until I sat so." She said as she looked in my eyes while I just nodded as she lined herself up before I inserted myself in her making us both moan. I started to thrust fast and hard hitting her g spot as I kissed her sloppily. We both swallowed eachothers moans as I kept my thrusts at a steady pace. She came all over my cock for the first time before I laid her down on the table and hovered above her and slammed myself inside her core. I kissed and nibbled at her neck before I started to unbutton her shirt revealing her breasts in a black lacey bra. Once she arched her back when I hit her g spot I quickly unhooked her bra and moved it out of the way before I sucked harshly on her breast making her moans louder and higher in pitch. "Oh my god. You feel so good inside me." She moaned out as i felt that familiar sensation in my stomach signalling that I'm close.

"I'm close Miss." I breathed as I kept my pace steady. I continued to thrust inside of her as she came for a third time.

"You can cum baby." She breathed out as I pulled out and came on her stomach. I slumped over her before she pressed a soft kiss to my lips before I slipped out of her.

"Wow. That was better than I had dreamed it would be." I said breathlessly making her laugh.

"It was." She breathed out as she put her clothes back on while I did the same. "You can't tell anyone about this OK." She told me which I nodded in response. "Promise me."

"I promise I won't tell anyone. I can't not see my favourite teacher everyday." I told her honestly as I picked up my things ready to go. "I'll see you tomorrow Miss Maximoff." I told her with a smile as I walked out putting my headphones on playing my favourite Van Halen song and it sums me up pretty accurately because I definitely am hot for teacher.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one.