Comic Con (E.O)

Story requested by Wanda_Lizzie
So thanks for the idea dude, hope yous enjoy
Smut warning
Reader GiP

Lizzie's pov

We are all currently waiting backstage at a comic con panel with the cast of the avenger IW. I was trying to listen to scarlett talking to me but I couldn't keep my eyes off Y/N while she was talking and laughing with Chris Evans. Ever since the day I met her on the set of age of ultron I've always had a massive crush on her but never really had the balls to do anything about it.

"Hey Lizzie, are you even listening?" Scar said with a smirk.

"Uhm yeah?" I said more of a question.

"Why don't you tell her how you feel." She said quietly.

"Because I know she will never feel the same." I told her sadly.

"You never know unless you try." She said before they started to call us all on stage one by one. I watched as RDJ done his signature unbuttoning of his jacket with a peace sign. Scar with her signature smirk, Evans doing a little shimmy. Hemsworth with his imaginary hair flip. Mark with his awkward wave. Renner and bettany with a simple wave. Then there was me with my awkward smile and wave. I took my seat and watched as Y/N came on doing a two step with a body roll. Just at the sight of her v line showing as her top raised a little, I had clenched my thighs together and blushed hard. I wanted her to rail me right now. That's all I could think about, her lips kissing every part of my body while she fucked me to oblivion. I saw out of the corner of my eye Scarlett smirking over at me with my flustered state.

"Hey, are you OK love?" Y/N whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Yeah I'm OK. Its just hot in here." I whispered back before we started with answering questions.

"Can you give us any hints on what's going to happen in this new movie?" One fan asked us.

"We could but we won't. Just wait until you watch it in theatres. Your minds will be blown by everyones amazing acting especially Lizzie here." Y/N answered bumping my shoulder making me smile awkwardly. It didn't take long for it to start with the personal questions.

"If you could be with anyone in the cast who would it be?" One fan asked.

"Oh id rather be single, working with these maniacs is enough. Especially when you have Y/N, Evans, Stan and mackie together. Those four together are like literal toddlers." Scar said with a smirk.

"I have to agree with Scarjo. Those four are idiots on set." RDJ said making the rest of us laugh.

"I am honestly hurt by these accusations." Y/N said standing up quickly from her chair feigning hurt. "Come on you three, let's go and form our own panel." They all got up and walked off stage making everyone laugh.

"Well that got rid of them." Scar said with a satisfied smile. We were answering some other questions before they came back. Y/N was dressed up as RDJ with a fake goatee and dressed like him copying his entrance. The room erupted in laughter. The Evans came in dressed like Hemsworth.

"Oh I'm just soo perfect." He mimicked doing a hair flip. Followed by Mackie dressed up in a scarlet witch costume doing the wiggly woos. The seb came in dressed in a black widow costume. Everyone was in hysterics at there antics.

"So were where we?" Y/N asked doing a perfect RDJ voice.

"Well we were enjoying the panel before you all came back." Rdj remarked.

"Well its even better now that the real RDJ is here." Y/N said with a peace sign making everyone laugh again.

"Really guys, you're gonna make everyone piss themselves." I said laughing my head off at the four of them.