Mean Liz (E.O)

Requested by ana375858
Reader GiP Sub x Dom Lizzie
Smut warning

Y/N pov

It was like every other day. Wake up and go to school. The only thing that made it bareable was football (soccer for you Americans 😉). We were doing well with our games and the only downside was the IT girls who walk the halls like they own the school with their boyfriends on their arms.

"Here come the bitches with their lost puppies." Brie said as we watched them all walk through the halls.

"They all honestly piss me off." I said with gritted teeth.

"I get what you mean. I used to be best friends with Scarlett when we were kids and now she won't acknowledge my existence." Brie huffed as I just looked at her.

"It seems like you care?" I teased her with a smirk. Before she could answer me, we were both being pushed into our lockers by Robbie and Colin as they walked past.

"Oh look its the freak show." Aubrey shouted through the halls. "Hows your cock?" She said loud enough for everyone to hear as her friends laughed.

"Better now I've got rid of the syphilis you gave me." I smirked back at her just as loud making everyone else laugh.

"Don't talk to her like that." Robbie said aggressively as he pushed my shoulder before they all glared at us both and walked away.

"You do realise that your gonna end up getting worse than a shove if you carry on Y/N." Brie said sternly.

"Why should I just stand here and take it from them. I deserve to defend myself from them." I told her irritated.

"I know. I just worry about you." She said as we both walked to class together. The day went by smoothly up until we were getting ready for practice. I waited until everyone was changed and outside before I changed into my kit. As I was in the midst of pulling down my shorts the locker room door opened.

"Oh this is were the freak is." Aubrey said with a smirk as she stood in between Lizzie and Scarlett.

"Seriously, Aubrey can't you just leave me alone." I groaned as I kept my bottoms up.

"No. You see these two don't believe me that you have a dick. And I want to prove to them that you do." She said as she stepped in front of me with Scarlett and Lizzie either side of her.

"Seriously. You're an asshole." I seethed at her.

"Oh I know honey." She said before she pulled my trousers and boxers down in one motion. The two girls laughed with her as they both looked at me.

"Well there you have it. You're officially a bitch Aubrey. And you too are no better." I said angrily as I watched them start to walk out. Aubrey and Scarlett had already left before Lizzie came back up to me biting her lip.

"I'll see you around Y/N." She smirked as she palmed my cock making it harden before she left shooting me a wink. I groaned as I got my kit on finally before leaving the locker room. Once I was finally on the pitch Brie gave me a worried look.

"Are you ok Y/N?" She asked as she walked up to me with Tessa on her heels.

"I'm so pissed off right now." I told them.

"What happened?" Tessa asked.

"Aubrey happened." I said as I ran my hand through my hair. I explained to them the whole situation.

"Oh my god. I'm going to kill that bitch." Brie said angrily.

"Y/L/N, Larson, Thompson. 5 laps for for slacking. Now go run." Coach Jackson shouted at the three of us. Once practice was over. I waited again to get showered and changed til the rest of the team left besides Brie and Tessa. They both decided to wait for me to make sure that another incident like before didn't happen.