My Best Friend's Sister

This is a preview for my new Lizzie book that I am writing. Hopefully will be released soon.

Y/N pov

I was at a party at the twins house. They decided to throw one since their mum was out of town. It was our senior year and we were celebrating the start of a new school year.

"Hey, I'm going upstairs for a bit." I told MK as she was talking with her new boyfriend.

"Sure. Just stay out of my room. Go and stay in Lizzie's room." She shooed me off. I really didn't need to know anything that was going to happen so I just grabbed two sodas and some chips before heading upstairs to Lizzie.

"I come bearing gifts." I said as I opened her door. She turned to face me with a wide smile.

"Hey, what are you doing in here. Shouldn't you be enjoying the party downstairs." She asked as I closed the door and she walked past me to lock it. We both sat on her bed and just talked about everything.

"What was your first kiss like?" She asked me nervously.

"It was ok I guess. We were both kind of nervous. Why do you ask?" I asked her as I turned to face her properly.

"Because, I had mine and it was awful." She told me with a smirk. She told me all about it and we both laughed. "And he blamed my braces for it being bad. Not the uncomfortable position." She told me as our laugh died down. "So that is me done kissing guys now."

"It's not to do with the braces. Maybe he was just the wrong guy." I told her as she sat up straighter and gave me her full attention.

"How do you mean?" She asked me intrigued.

"Well, maybe one of you just wasn't into it." I told her.

"So how should it be?" She asked me as she moved closer to me. Our knees now touching as we both sat cross legged.

"Well, who ever is the lucky one to give you your first kiss should gently caress your cheeks like this." I told her softly as my hand caressed her cheek. I watched as she glanced down at my lips briefly. "Then they should gaze into your eyes like they are the most beautiful sight in the world." I told her softly as her hand gripped my wrist tenderly as I gazed into her soft green orbs.

"Kiss me." She whispered as I leaned in and closed the distance between us in a soft passionate kiss. She moved onto her knees as her hands wrapped around my neck settling herself on my lap. Before it could get heated I pulled away.

"That is how your first kiss should be." I told her as her eyes fluttered open.

"That was amazing." She said as she looked in my eyes.

"But that cannot happen again." I told her as she sat back on the bed

"Why?" She asked me as she tilted her head.

"Because you are MK's little sister. I have known you forever Lizzie." I told her seriously.

"But she doesn't have to know." She said with a smirk.

"I can't do that to her Lizzie. You both mean so much to me." I told her.

"Ok then." She said as she got up and sat at her desk continuing what she was doing before I came in.

I lay back on the bed and groaned knowing that I am not going to be able to settle because the thought of Lizzie's lips on mine is all I can think about.

AN
Just a little sneak peak of the new book I have in mind. Let me know if you guys would like to see this one.

And yes I did write this while waiting for my scan. The waiting room is boring as fuck