Jealosy (E.O)

Requested by _yeyen

Lizzie's pov

Y/N and I have been together for a couple of years now. We met through Clay, he does her hair and make up sometimes and we met at his birthday bash. So I asked her if she would come with me to the Avengers Age of Ultron premiere with me since the last few she has been on tour. Her music has really blown up and she didn't want to miss this opportunity to support. She was wearing a black suit with a white shirt. I walked up to her and unbuttoned a few of her top buttons.

"I really hate these monkey suits." She said making me laugh.

"I think you look handsome." I told her with a smile. I pushed my hand against her mouth as she leaned in. "My lipstick baby."

"I don't care my love." She said as she gave me a soft kiss. I wiped any lipstick that made its way on to her mouth. "You look beautiful." She told me making me blush.

"Thank you." I said as she held her arm out for me which I happily took.

The premiere went really well and we were on our way to the after party, I rested my hand on Y/Ns thigh to stop her from bouncing. She never really liked partying from what she told me about her father's drinking problem and how he would get abusive towards her and her mother.

"I'm so proud of you my love." She said sweetly as she pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I just blushed because I'm still awkward as fuck when people compliment me. When we arrived at the venue, Y/N went to get us both some drinks as I was stood with Scarlett.

"So how's it going with Y/N? You are a cute couple." She said with a smile.

"It's amazing. She's honestly the sweetest person I've ever met." I said with a smile as i looked for her. I spotted her at the bar with a couple of models laughing and talking. Then I recognised one of them as her ex.

"I think you might want to go and get your woman." Scar said as she followed my line of sight. I was just frozen watching the interaction between the them. She put her hands on Y/Ns bicep rubbing her arm. I felt my blood boil before I started to walk over to her.

"Hey sweetheart, I was just coming over to give you your drink." She said sweetly as I forced a smile.

"Thank you baby." I said as I smashed my lips on hers in a forceful kiss. I smirked when her ex cleared her throat as we pulled away and I saw    Y/Ns dazed look.

"Hi I'm Alycia and this is steph." She said as she held her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Lizzie." I said as I shook their hands sending daggers. For the rest of the night I was keeping a close eye on Y/N as she interacted with other people until I had enough of someone pulling her in for an intimate dance. I walked over and grabbed her hand and lead her outside.

"Are you OK my love?" She asked me with furrowed brows while I scoffed at her obliviousness.

"Seriously, I've had to watch every woman in there swoon over you and you didn't even bother to think about me." I said through gritted teeth as I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"Are you jealous?" She asked me with a smirk.

"No." I huffed out knowing that she was right.

"Yeah you are." She said as she put her hands on my hips which I pushed off. "No one will ever take me away from you. You're the one that I want to spend my life with. You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing when I go to sleep."

"Stop it, I'm mad at you." I told her as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Listen to me sweetheart." She said as she started to rub her hands up and down my arms and I let her. "The only person that I see my future with is you. I want to marry you sometime in the future after I've got the perfect ring and proposed to you of course. You're the person who I see as the mother of my children. I see us going grey and sitting out on the porch of our little farmhouse with you complaining about the wool you're using to make our grandkids sweaters. I see all of that with you and nobody else. You are my future." She finished making me melt at her words. I uncrossed my arms and wrapped them around her neck as I pulled her in for a soft passionate kiss.

"I love you so much baby. I want all of that with you, but I guess I will have to start learning how to knit." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm sure you will get it since you do have magic fingers." She said with a smirk making me laugh. "How about we go home and I run you a nice hot bath and we will cuddle and watch your favourite film." She told me as she wrapped her jacket around my shoulders.

"I'd love that baby." I told her with a smile as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders keeping me warm on our way home.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one.
I'll hopefully get another two out today.