I Needed You (E.O)

Requested by CakeChan6

Smut Warning 

Reader GiP

Lizzie's Pov

Today is the best the day of my life. I'm marrying my fiance Aiden. We have been together for 3 years and I haven't been happier. I was in my dressing room waiting for one of my good friends to come who I had invited, but with her working for the FBI her schedule is pretty tight. I just hope that she makes it. Y/N and I have been friends since high school. We may not be best friends that spot is reserved for Clay but she is a second. She's another person that I can confide in about anything. She's just an amazing person overall and I am in love with her, but she doesn't feel the same so I moved on and fell for Aiden. Yeah I don't love him as I love Y/N but I had to move on. I owed that to myself.  

I heard a knock on the door and sighed expecting either my mum or my sisters to come in. I smiled when I saw Y/N in a suit. 

"You look beautiful Lizzie." She whispered softly with a fuzzy smile which I returned before wrapping her in a tight hug.

"I'm so happy you made it." I said with a bright smile.

"Well I couldn't miss my girls wedding now could I?" She said making me blush. I pulled away and straightened out my dress before looking back up at her. "I should go and take my seat." She said softly as I nodded. I bit my lip at how good she looked in that suit and wanted nothing more than it being her meeting me at the alter.

Y/N pov

I sat at the back of the hall in the aisle. I wanted to be able to escape easily if I needed to. I didn't really want to be here but I wanted to support Lizzie even if she doesn't feel the same for me. We all stood up once we heard the music start and I smiled brightly at her as she walked by and looked at me. It hurt me to see her getting ready to spend the rest of her life with someone else but there's nothing I could do about it. If you love something you have to let them go right? Supposed to be a silver lining but I think that's just a load of bullshit that heartbroken fools had come up with to make themselves feel better. I zoned out all through the wedding and the vows. I was shocked when everyone stood up and cheered which I quickly followed suit and clapped a long with them as the bride and groom walked down the aisle hand in hand. 

The reception was complete torture watching them both laugh and dance together. Sharing happy memories with big smiles on their faces. I wanted nothing more at this point for the ground to open up and swallow me whole. I didn't need to feel this. I need to at least try and find someone for myself who loves me as I love them. 

"Why didn't you tell her?" Clay said as he walked beside me and handed me a beer.

"Because what's the point, she doesn't feel the same and I will only humiliate myself. I'd rather keep her as a friend instead of ruining our friendship and her relationship." I said before taking a huge gulp of beer. 

"Well you never know." He said with a soft smile.

"I do know how this story ends. It ends with me unhappy, watching the woman of my dreams being happy with someone else. If you love something let it go right." I told him as I finished my beer. 

"And if it's meant to be they'll come back." He said as he followed me to get another drink. 

"You and I both know that never happens." I told him with a fake smile. I watched as he huffed and walked away. Luckily I was saved by my phone ringing.

Lizzie's pov

I was supposed to be having the time of my life but something was missing. I watched as Y/N and Clay stood side by side talking. I had no idea what they were talking about but when my eyes found them again I watched Clay walk away from her and she was on the phone talking. I watched as she stood up and looked for me, once her eyes found mine she gave me a sad smile before she made her way over to me.