Sick (E.O)

Requested by Wheeledmango47
I hope you guys enjoy.

Y/N pov

I was rudely disturbed from my sleep when my body somehow decided to run to the bathroom and throw up everything. As I was being sick I felt a hand on my back.

"Are you OK baby?" She asked as she rubbed my back.

"Yes I'm good." I said sarcastically. Seriously where did this woman get her brain from. Also I'm very grumpy when I don't sleep.

"Come on, let's get you some water and back in bed." She said calmly like I wasn't just a bitch to her. I followed her orders when I had wiped my mouth and brushed my teeth. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2.30am. Fuck I'm supposed to be waking up in 3 hrs for work. She opened her arms for me with a wide smile. I slowly climbed in bed and cuddled up to her. "I'll phone work for you in the morning baby." She said as she kissed my head.

"Aren't you in work to?" I asked tiredly

"No, I'm off tomorrow." She said softly. "Now go to sleep baby. I'll be here when you wake up." She rubbed my back soothingly as I started to fall asleep.

"I love you." I said sleepily.

"I love you too baby." She said as she kissed my head.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. I looked around to get my eyes to adjust as I felt a horrible pain behind my eyes. I soon shot up when I felt myself going to be sick again. I darted to the bathroom with my head stuck in the toilet. I heard the bedroom door open and then felt a hand on my back as she held my hair.

"Let it out baby." She said calmly as she continued to comfort me. She knows I hate being sick and vulnerable in front of anyone even her. "I got you some toast and water." She said as I sat down on the floor as I rubbed my eyes.

"Thank you." I said with my voice hoarse from throwing up. She helped me stand as I brushed my teeth and splashed my face.

"You're burning up baby." She said as she felt my forehead. "Come on let's get you back in bed." She said as she helped me to bed. She fluffed my pillows before she let me sit back and placed the toast on my lap.

"Can you stay with me please." I asked her as she made her way to the door.

"Of course baby." She said as she came back to bed and sat next to me. I ate half of my toast not really feeling hungry considering I just puked up last week's meals. "Do you want to watch something?" She asked me as I cuddled up to her.

"Can we watch the Grinch?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"Its the middle of spring." She stated with a chuckle.

"It's my comfort film, please." I begged her with my puppy eyes.

"Of course. Just relax ok." She said as she put the film on. I held on to her shirt tightly not letting her go.

Lizzies pov

I felt really bad for her, I've never really seen her sick or as clingy as she is now. She's usually independent. I think it's because she was in Foster care when she was a kid but she is amazing considering the shit life has thrown at her. Around halfway through the film I heard soft snores coming from the girl on my chest. I tried to escape her grasp to make her some soup when she tightened her grip on my shirt.

"Stay." She mumbled sleepily. I just smiled at her loving this new side to her that she never let's anyone see including me. I got myself comfortable again and dozed off.

I was soon woken by the sound of throwing up again so I went to the bathroom to hold her hair and comfort her.

"Hey are you feeling worse?" I asked her softly.

"I feel like I've been ran over by a 10 ton truck." She said grumpily making me chuckle.

"Well let's get you back in bed and I'll make you some soup." I said as I helped her up and to brush her teeth. "The amount of times you've brushed today I think you're teeth are gonna wear down." I said trying to make her laugh which she just scowled at me.

"Can I come with you?" She asked me softly.

"You need to rest baby. I won't be long I'm just going to make you some vegetable soup." I told her as I held her up.

"Please. I don't want to be alone." She pleaded quietly.

"Ok, come on." I said as I lead her into the kitchen and sat her down at the island. She watched my every move as I moved freely around the kitchen. When I had finished with the soup a while later I walked her back into bed and went back and grabbed our bowls with two fresh bottles of water under my arms. When i walked in the room I noticed that she had stolen my favourite hoodie.

"Thank you." She said sweetly as I passed her her soup with a smile. We both atebin silence as we finished watching the Grinch while eating. She had managed to eat half before I took her bowl and set it on the night stand before laying down and opened my arms for her to cuddle. "I love you Lizzie." She said softly as she cuddled impossibly closer to me.

"I love you too. Now sleep ok, you should feel better in the morning." I told her as we both fell into a peaceful slumber.

When I woke up the next morning, Y/N wasn't in bed. I checked the bathroom to see if she was in there. Then I started to smell pancakes so I went to the kitchen to find her cooking breakfast still wearing my hoodie.

"Good morning baby, you feeling better?" I asked her with a wide smile.

"Good morning my love, I'm feeling loads better thanks to you." She said with a wide smile as she plated up the pancakes for us both. "I'm sorry you had to help me yesterday." She said as she looked down.

"You don't need to be sorry. I'm happy to look after you and I plan to do just that for the rest of our lives." I told her honestly as I watched a huge smile break out on her face as she jumped up and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"I missed that yesterday." She said making me laugh at her dazed state.