Cheater? (E.O)

Requested by JamesNWKB84

Lizzies pov

Today is just like everyday, Y/N goes to work before I wake up and doesn't come home till late. Its honestly making me doubt our marriage and the hormones don't make it any easier  especially since I'm carrying her child. I just need to know the truth. At least today I won't be alone since scar is coming over. It didn't take her too long to come after lunch.

"Hey Liz, how are you feeling?" She asked softly as she pulled me in for a hug.

"I don't know. My emotions are all over the place. I want this little shit out of me now but obviously it's not due for 4 months." I sighed out as we walked to the kitchen. "And I dont even see my wife much anymore. She's always working."

"I'm sure she's just trying to make sure that you guys have enough money for everything." She reassured me.

"But I have plenty of money. She doesn't need to work herself so hard." I told her as I handed her a cup of coffee. "I just need to have my wife here to support me. Its her fault were in this situation anyway."

"Well technically its your fault as much as it is hers. You could've kept your legs closed." She smirked while I glared at her. It's quite funny how she found out that Y/N was intersex.

"That's not the point." I whined while she just laughed at me.

"Ok then, what is really going on in you're head." She asked me concerned.

"I think she's cheating on me." I said sadly.

"What makes you think that?" She asked me.

"Well, we haven't had sex in a very long while and she barely touches me anymore." I told her.

"How long ago was your last jump?" She asked me.

"2 weeks ago, then she started to overwork herself." I told her.

"I'm sure she has a reasonable explanation." She reassured me. Before I could respond I had got a call from Y/N. I hesitated to answer it but I eventually did.

Me: Hi baby, hows work?

Y/N: Hi sweetheart. Its good, just a bit stressful at the moment.

Me: what time will you be home?

Y/N: I don't know love. I've got to get this deal before end of play today. I'm so sorry love, I'll make it up to you i promise.

Me: it's fine. Don't worry about it.

Y/N: I've got to go. I love you so much.

Me: yeah I love you.

After we hung up, I couldn't hide the sadness from my face as I put my phone down on the counter.

"Is everything OK?" Scar asked me softly

"No. She's staying later at work again."  I huffed out. I was pissed off.

"Well I tell you what. Colin will look after the kids tonight and were going our for dinner tonight OK." She said with a soft smile while I just nodded.

We spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV and just talking about everything.

"You ready Lizzie?" Scar asked me as I made my way to the door.

"Yeah I'm ready." I told her as I locked up and got in the passenger seat. We started our journey to my favorite restaurant. When we got seated and ordered our food when we heard a familiar laugh. We both looked up in the direction and my heart dropped. I saw my wife having dinner with another woman.