Massage 😉 (E.O)

Requested by Lizziesmommymilkers
Smut warning
Reader GiP
Y/N pov

I was laying down cuddling Lizzie on the sofa as we watched a movie together. I was laying behind her as my hand rested on her waist. As her back was flush against me. We decided to watch captain America civil war. I was waiting patiently for the airport scene to come on to see my beautiful fiancé in all her glory. Well mainly for the way her costume pushes her beautiful breasts up. I am obsessed with them. She hates watching her own movies but I had made her finally give in. I couldn't help the smirk on my face as she came on the screen in her costume finally. My eyes never leaving the screen. As soon as it came up to her running with renner on screen I couldn't help myself.

"Titties." I shouted as my hand made its way up her top to squeeze her breasts making her laugh. As the film went on my hands didn't leave her chest. I decided to massage them gently making her move her body further into me. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed what I was doing for her. I decided to remove my hands making her open her eyes and snap her head back at me.

"I was enjoying that." She whined as I stood up.

"Well take your top off and wait for me to come back." I said as I just watched her look confused. "Well come on woman. Get those titties out for me." I shouted back to her making her laugh. I came back to her topless with some massage oils in my hands. I got her favourite lavender scented one. I sat behind her with her in between my legs on the sofa. I put some oil on my hands and started to massage from her shoulders. She rested her head on my shoulder with a content expression on her face. I moved my hands to softly massage her breasts as she hummed I pleasure.

"This is nice baby." She sighed.

"Oh it definitely is. I get to touch my favourite thing." I said with a smirk earning a slap to my thigh with a giggle leaving her mouth.

"What's your favourite thing about me?" She asked as I continued to massage her

"Your breasts, your eyes. I can just get lost in them whenever I stare into them. Your smile, the way eyes crinkle and nose scrunches when you're really happy. Your laugh is the best thing that I could listen to and not get bored. There's just too many things that I love about you. Especially the way you love me despite all of my flaws." I told her softly. She turned around in my arms to kiss me passionately.

"I love you so much." She said softly making me smile widely. 

"I love you more sweetheart." I said softly as she smashed her lips back on mine in an urgent kiss. "Do you want me to finish massaging you?" I asked her when we pulled away for air.

"I can think of something else I'd want to do instead." She said as she pulled my top over my head. "I'm so happy that I'm marrying you." She whispered as she lightly scratched my stomach muscles contract under her touch.

"So what is it?" I said quietly as I looked in her lust filled eyes.

"You." She said before she kissed me hungrily. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she allowed. Our tongues danced in unison as she started to roll her hips on my growing bulge. She got up to remove her shorts and underwear before she removed mine. She straddled my naked lap and kissed me roughly as my hardened cock teased through her folds making her moan. She lined my cock up with her dripping core before lowering herself on it. She bounced finding her rhythm as she rode me.

"What about a condom?" I asked because I know that she isn't on birth control.

"I'll get plan B." She said between moans. I latched my mouth onto her nipples and sucked harshly as I massaged the other harshly making her back arch into me. She gripped onto my shoulders to keep herself steady as she worked for her high. "Oh my god Y/N." She squealed as I met her thrusts hard. I could feel myself getting closer to my climax as could she. "I'm gonna cum. Cum with me Y/N." She breathed out. It only took a few more thrusts before we both came together. She collapsed on top of me regaining her composure as I gently rubbed up her back. "Oh my god. I love you so much baby." She said as she kissed me softly.

"I love you so much more." I told her before I went to move her off me which she stopped my movements.

"Can we lay like this for a while." She asked shyly which I just nodded with a soft smile as I kissed her forehead.

An
I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Question.
Who is your favourite spiderman?
Toby, Andrew or Tom

Andrew is my favourite spiderman.