I'm Here Part 2 (E.O)

Requested by ChimChim_1533
Smut warning
Reader GiP
Y/N pov

It's been a couple of months since Lizzie has been back, she's getting married in a few weeks. She seems happy with him and that's all I ever wanted for her. I still visit mama j but not as often since I don't really want to see them all over eachother. So I decided its best to distance myself from them since I never really moved on from her. She helped me get through the dark place that I have been stuck in. So today I was going to visit mama j since she told me that they weren't going to be there. As soon as I got there she opened the door before I even had a chance to knock.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" She said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hi, I'm fine I guess." I said with a small smile.

"Come on, let's have some coffee." She said as I followed her into the kitchen. "Why are you avoiding Lizzie?" She asked me and there it is. The elephant in the room

"Well, I just can't tell you." I told her as she passed me my cup

"You're still in love with her." She stated with a sad smile.

"Yeah. I never really stopped." I told her honestly. "No matter how hard I try to move on, she's still got a hold on my heart."

"Well, why don't you tell her." She said with a soft smile.

"Because she's happy with him and that's all I want for her. To be happy whether it's with or without me." I told her honestly. "So yeah I've been avoiding her, because everytime I look in her eyes, she just pulls me back in without trying."

"Well I think you should tell her. You never know what might happen." She said softly as she leant against the counter.

"Anyway, are you excited for her wedding?" I asked her even though talking about it is like a stabbing to my chest.

"I would look forward to it more if it was you who was marrying her." She said with a small smile.

"Well we know that's not going to happen. She doesn't love me, she probably never really did." I said sadly. We talked for a little while longer until we heard the front door open and heard her and his voice. The smile I had on my face instantly dropped.

"Hi mum, hey Y/N I didn't know you were visiting." She said as she gave me a short hug. "Do you want to stay for dinner, we bought extra?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

"No its OK, I was just stopping by. I've got to go actually. I'll see you I guess." I said with a small smile.

"Oh OK. I'll see you around." She said with disappointment in her voice. I gave mama j a quick hug before leaving, ignoring Robbies glare as I left the house. I got in my car and rested my head on the steering wheel.

"Why can't I just be honest with her?" I asked myself. I know it's selfish to want to tell her how I feel but I just can't bring myself to do it. I banged the steering wheel in anger before I sped off. I was angry at myself. I'm such a coward.

Lizzie's pov

I watched as she just walked out the house without a second glance. I looked at my mum who had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Is she OK?" I asked her as I started to take the food out of the bag.

"I'm sure she will be fine. She just has a lot on her mind." She told me as she got the plates and cutlery out.

"She'll be OK babe. Just think about our wedding and spending the rest of our lives together." Robbie said making me cringe. I don't know why I acted like that to his answer. I'm supposed to be in love with him but since I've been back I've only been able to think about her. Even when we have sex I think about the sex we used to have. Trying to sneak around since we were both still in school so our parents don't find out. Especially that one time we did it in her car after her soccer game.