Bad Day (E.O)

Requested by Chenai216

Y/N pov

I was waiting for Lizzie to come home. I cooked her favorite meal and poured her favourite wine. I was happy to tell her that I'm gonna be starting on the next game. It didn't take long for her to come home. I smiled as I hung her coat up for her as she smiled back.

"I've made your favourite love." I told her as I lead her to the dining room. I pulled out her chair for her and pushed her in before taking my seat. "I've got something to tell you." I told her excitedly.

"What is it?" She said as she gave me her attention.

"I'm starting in the next game. I'm finally off the bench." I told her excitedly. As I was telling her about everything that happened in training I didn't realise that the smiles she was putting on were fake.

"Can't you just shut up while I eat." She snapped as she slammed her cutlery down.

"Ok I'm sorry." I said as I got up from the table with my untouched plate of food.

"This is so like you. You haven't even asked me how my day went, which was shit by the way. Thanks for asking. I don't even know why I bother being with you. No wonder you're own family wanted nothing to do with you. You're nothing. Nothing." She spat at me as she followed me.

"Wow. I thought you would never be like my family. You actually promised you wouldn't be like them but I guess I'm the fool for thinking people actually care about me right." I told her keeping my anger at bay. I turned around and stormed out. I didn't even take anything with me and just left in the pouring rain. How could she say those things to me. I thought what  we had was special but I guess I'm just not worth anyone's time.

Lizzie's pov

I just watched as she walked out of the house. I can't believe I actually said all of those things. She was excited about her next game and I just broke her down. I'm not that type of person. I tried to ring her phone but I heard it ring from the kitchen which is great. Now I don't even know if she's safe or anything could happen to her. I waited a couple of hours and still nothing. I tried phoning a few of our friends to see if they had seen her but nothing. I stayed in my spot waiting for her to come home. I really needed to apologise to her for what I said. Just because of my shitty day I shouldn't have took out on her. She cooked my favourite meal for me coming home and I treated her like shit. And I hate myself for it. It was nearly 11pm when she finally came home.

"Baby, you're drenched." I said as I walked up to her as she took her shoes off. I looked and saw that her eyes were just as red and puffy as mine.

"It's fine." She shrugged as she walked past me to the bathroom. I heard her lock the door and turn on the shower. I waited on our bed for her to finish. She walked out in just a towel before she went to the closet to get a change of clothes. She didn't even dare to look at me. Once she was dressed she walked out of the bedroom and made her way to the kitchen. I watched as she poured herself a glass of whiskey.

"Baby, we need to talk." I told her softly as she just chuckled with her back to me.

"We need to talk or do you need to talk some more about how I'm nothing." She said with no emotion in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything that I had said to you. I had a really shitty day and it was wrong of me to take it out on you. What can I do to make it up to you?" I told her with tears in my eyes.

"There's nothing you can do. I know you said all of that in haste but I know  that deep down you meant it." They said with tears in their eyes.

"No I didn't mean it. I really didn't. You are everything to me and I'm really really sorry that I let my emotions get the better of me. I had a lot of emotions built up from today and you were my verbal punching bag. I never meant to do that and I hate myself for the way your looking at me right now." I told her frantically.

"How am I looking at you?" She asked with a cocked brow.

"Like I'm a stranger to you. And I hate that I made you feel this way." I told her as I hugged my chest as I could feel myself breaking down. "I don't want to lose you. You're my world Y/N."

"Hey, listen to me and calm your breathing and listen to me. I understand that you had a really crappy day but you can't really use that as an excuse for what you said. You still those things and it broke me. You were the one person who I thought I could always count on but you broke that with what you said." They said as they hugged me. I should be hugging them not the other way around. "But I think I need some time alone."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked her with a shaky voice.

"No. Of course not. I just need sometime on my own, we both do but we're not breaking up. I promise you that." She told me softly as she cupped my cheeks.

"How long?" I asked her quietly.

"I'll be gone for a week ok. Then when i come home we will sort this out OK." She said softly. "I was already going away with our next game being an away game so."

"Ok, are you staying tonight?" I asked her quietly.

"I'm staying tonight then I'll be going tomorrow morning." She said as we both went in our room and cuddled. "I love you so much Lizzie. I can never stop loving you even if I wanted to."

"I love you too. So much and I'm going to miss seeing your face everyday." I said sadly as I held her close. I know that we will get through this. Our love for eachother is too strong to break and we'll be ready for the rest of our lives together.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one
2 updates today picking up yesterday's slack