Tony's Sister (W.M)

Requested by CakeChan6

A nice happy chapter to cure your broken hearts by yours truly 😁😁

Wanda's pov

Tony called a meeting today about someone new joining the team. Everyone was gathered in the meeting room waiting for Tony as per usual.

"Good morning my wonderful people." He said as he walked in and stood in front of everyone.

"What are we here for Tony?" Steve asked slightly annoyed.

"Well I have an announcement to make." He said as he leaned on the wall.

"Please don't say party because if you do I will shoot an arrow right between your eyes." Clint sighed.

"Well thank you for the idea Katniss. But I called you all here to welcome our new recruit. My sister Y/N." He said as a young woman with dark blue eyes walked in.

"Hi guys." She said shyly. I was entranced by her beauty that everything else seemed irrelevant.

"What is it that you can do?" Steve asked her.

"I have worked woth SHIELD as a surgeon, where they also trained me in combat." She stated.

"Is that all?" He asked her slightly bored.

"I would be able to take you out. You haven't got any type of fighting style. You rely on the super soldier serum that runs through your veins and a shield that my father made." She retorted making everyone chuckle as he just nodded and shut up.

"Wow that's the first time had shut him up. You can definitely tell she is a Stark." Clint said with a smirk.

"Well as much as it is fun watching Cap get roaster by Y/N. Wanda will you show her to her room. It's the one next door to yours." Tony said as he dismissed everyone. I smiled at her which she returned as she followed me.

Y/N has been here for a few weeks now and I can definitely confirm my feelings for her. I had spent a lot of my time getting to know her. I found out that she graduated from Stanford at the top of her class. I have also noticed that she is the total opposite of Tony. She isn't one to completely talk about herself. She would avoid talking about herself at any given chance. She helps Bruce a lot as they both work together in the lab. I admire the way her face scrunches up as she concentrates.

"Did you know Tony's throwing a party on Friday?" Nat asked me with a smirk.

"No I didn't." I said with furrowed brows.

"Do you think Y/N would go with me if I asked her?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don't think so." I told her as I stood up. I wiggled my hand by my side keeping Nat in place.

"What are you doing Maximoff?" She asked me angrily.

"I'm going for a walk." I said with a smirk as I started to walk away. I raced to the lab knowing that Y/N will be there. I knocked on the door before she looked up from her research.

"Wanda, hey." She said with a sweet smile.

"Hey Y/N. Do you know that Tony is throwing a party on Friday?" I asked her as I walked up to her.

"Oh yeah I do. Tony loves his parties." She said with a chuckle.

"Yeah he does. I've lost count on how many he's thrown since I've been here." I said with a smirk. "But I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"Are you asking me on a date?" She smirked.

"Yes I am." I said with a smile at my new found confidence.