I'm A Monster (E.O)

Requested by Chenai216

Reader GiP

Y/N pov

I was at home with Lily, our 5 year old daughter while my wife was at a meeting for work. I was trying to concentrate on some emails and reports for work that I need to get finished while Lily was watching her cartoons.

"I want chocolate." She said as she approached me at the table.

"I'll get it in a minute." I told her softly not contemplating what was coming next.

"But I want it NOW!" She stomped her foot.

"Like I said. In a min. Let me just finish this email and I will get you some." I told her softly trying to remain calm even though my heart was beating erratically and my mind was becoming all fuzzy.

"Noooowwwww!!!!!" She screamed as she through my glass at the wall making me flinch. Then I have no idea what came over me.

"HEY. DONT YOU DARE DO THAT AGAIN. I SAY I'LL GET IT IN A MINUTE. I'LL GET IT IN A MINUTE. I NEED TO DO SOME WORK LILY AND IT'S VERY IMPORTANT." I shouted in her face as she started to cry. "YOU NEED TO STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILT BRAT."

"HEY. DON'T YOU SHOUT AT MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT." I heard Lizzie shout at me. "Lily, why don't you go play upstairs, I'm just gonna talk to mama." She told the 5 year old sweetly.

I was left to pick up the broken glass as Lizzie spoke to our well as she put it. Her daughter.

"Why did I walk in on you in my daughters face like that?" She asked me sternly.

"Because your daughter was demanding that I stop my work and email to get her chocolate. And when I said in a minute she threw my glass at the wall." I told her as calmly as I could.

"Stop lying Y/N. Lily wouldn't throw a glass like that." She scoffed at me. My  hand holding the broken glass tightened around the shards not feeling the glass cutting my skin. "She is just a kid."

"Well she did. Why won't you believe me?" I asked her as I turned to face her.

"Because I know you are an angry person Y/N, believe me. I have loved you all of these years, I married you. We had a kid together." She said making my anger worse. I tried to remain calm.

"I am not just an angry person! I am me ok. You loved me and had your kid with me. But what am I to you?" I asked her as I got in her face.

"You're my wife." She said annoyed before she turned away from me.

"Don't you dare turn away from me." I seethed as I gripped her wrist.

"I will do whatever the hell I want. Not like you. You're a pathetic pushover." She said as she pushed me back. I don't know what came over me when my hand connected harshly with her cheek. She looked at me with tears and fear in her eyes. I moved back away from her hating myself for what I had just did. Before she could say anything to me I walked out with nothing but my wallet in my pocket.

Lizzie's pov

I just stood there in shock, she had never hit me before. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks as I flinched when the door slammed shut. I soon heard small patter comong downstairs.

"Has she gone mummy?" Lily asked me sadly.

"Yeah." I whispered before I turned to face her. "Why don't you watch your cartoons and I will get you your chocolate in a minute." She nodded and smiled as she skipped into the living room. I started to tidy up the glass from the floor. I stopped on my way to the kitchen as I saw Y/Ns emails open. She was messaging her therapist who I didn't even know she had. I only thought that she had a bed temper and a short fuse. Were she actually suffers with IED and ADD and I didn't know. She is currently waiting on her new medication.