Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (E.O)

Requested by DC_Heros1

Y/N pov

I was woken up in the middle of the night by our 2 month old baby boy crying. I decided to get up while lizzie was sleeping. As soon as I walked into the nursery I picked Ollie up.

"Hey there little buddy, you're supposed to be sleeping." I said softly as I changed him before picking him up to go and warm a bottle up for him. Once I had the bottle I fed him in the nursery while singing to him hoping he would fall asleep. But nothing. I walked around the room with him and nothing. "This is going to be a long night huh buddy." I said softly as I pressed a kiss to his head. I tried everything I could think of.

"Come on kid. You've got to work with me here. Hey I know a song my dad always sang with me." I said softly with a smile.

AN Listen to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme.

Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Heroes in a half shell, turtle power

Here we go
It's the lean green ninja team
On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things
So extreme, out the sewer, like laser beams
Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings

Can't stop these radical dudes
The secret of the ooze made the chosen few
Emerge from the shadows, to make their moves
The good guys win and the bad guys lose

Leonardos the leader in blue
Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through
Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines
Raphael has the most attitude on the team
Michelangelo, he's one of a kind
And you know just where to find him when it's party time
Master splinter taught them every single skill they need
To be one lean mean green incredible team

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half shell turtle power

Once I had stopped I thought that he was asleep but when I looked at him he had a smile on his face.

"Oh you like that one too?" I asked the baby knowing he wouldn't answer anyways. "Ok so I've tried everything buddy you need to sleep so mama can sleep." I said softly as I racked my brain for anything that would help.

Lizzies pov

I woke up this morning to an empty bed. I slowly sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and looking around our room. I got up to go and check on Ollie. Once I had opened the door I found Ollie and my wife in his cot cuddled up together. I couldn't help the warm fuzzy feeling in my chest and the huge smile on my face.  I quickly took a picture before I picked the baby up and woke Y/N up.

"Hey baby, its time to wake up." I told her softly as I had ollie in my arms so it would be easier for her to get out.

"I'm up I'm up." She said as she sat up quickly with her hands in the air. "Oh my Where's ollie?" She panicked as she looked everywhere for him. I couldn't help but laugh at her dishevelled state. "Why are you laughing at me when I'm trying to find our son?" She said frantically as she looked at me. She is really funny when she had just woke up. It took her a while to notice as she kept rubbing her eyes and blinking before it registered. "There he is my little Ninja." She said finally laying her eyes on him before she climbed out of the cot. Well more like falling out of it making me laugh.

"Come on doofus, let's go make some breakfast." I said as I walked out of the room as she followed behind. "So why were you in the babys cot?" I asked her as she warmed his bottle up.

"He woke up through the night and he just wouldn't sleep. I tried everything and even sang him a song and nothing." She said with a shrug.

"Why didn't you wake me?" I asked her as she handed me the bottle.

"You've been doing it since I started back at work and I wanted you to at least get a full night's sleep for once." She told me as she cooked for the both of us making me smile.

"But you've got work today." I told her sternly knowing that she's going to be tired.

"I already messaged my assistant last night to tell her that I won't be in today." She said casually as she passed me my breakfast before sitting down next to me and taking ollie out of my arms so I could eat. "So I'm staying home with my best friend."

"Aww thank you baby." I said softly.

"Oh no not you, I was talking about Ollie." She said as they both walked out into the living room. After I had finished my breakfast I joined them both as I heard the Teenage mutant ninja turtles on the TV.

"Seriously Y/N, why are we watching this." I asked as I sat next to her while she had ollie on her lap, it wasn't until the theme song came on that I saw ollie smiling at the TV. "He likes this?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes he does. Now I can watch anytime we want." She said with a smug smile.

"Since when?" I asked her

"Since I sang the theme to him last night. He smiled at me singing it." She told me with a soft smile which I returned since it was always something that she used to watch with her dad. We spent the rest of the day just lounging around and relaxing. It was honestly one of those days that I felt like we were a proper family.

AN
Wow 2 updates in one night.
I hope you guys are enjoying the happy ones 😊