She Is Extraordinary (E.O)

Requested by  KuroFurasshu

Lizzie's pov

I was getting ready for a night out with Scar, Brie and Cobie. Y/N my bodyguard was downstairs waiting since she insisted on working as I was going out to make sure that I made it home safe in my drunken stupor. I decided to wear a navy blue dress that stopped mid thigh and just hangs off the shoulder. I needed this night out since I ended my relationship a few months back with Harry. I met him in the bookstore and we hit it off immediately but it seemed that we didn't have much else in common and the fire fizzled out quicker than it started. I just didn't see anything with him. But for the past few weeks I have had a stalker since being home from Atlanta from filming the latest Avengers movie. Y/N has been staying in the house with me since I voiced my concerns to her. She has been my rock through it all making sure that I am safe. She hasn't really taken a day off in weeks since it all started. I walked down stairs to find Y/N making sure that all of the windows and doors were locked before she drove us to the club to meet the others.

"Why don't you take the night off Y/N and have a drink with us?" I asked her as we arrived at the bar.

"Not until the police have caught your stalker Miss Olsen and then I will join you for a drink." She told me protectively. "Now go and have fun with the girls." She smiled at me as we approached the VIP booth that Scar had booked for girls night. Y/N never failed to make me feel safe as the four of us downed our first round of shots before Scar dragged me up to the dancefloor. I sent a wink to Y/N who just chuckled and shook her head. We all danced to the loud music as we felt the bass move through our bones as it played. We all had plenty of drinks before we went back to the dance floor. I dragged Y/N out with us this time as we all danced around her.

"Come on Y/N, show us your moves." Brie shouted as she took off her jacket and held as Y/N just laughed at the four of us who were clearly drunk. Y/N then decided to take my hand and danced with me before she dipped me before spinning back into her body. I couldn't help but feel the shivers going up my spine at her hands on my waist as the girls cheered.

"I didn't know you could dance like that Y/N." I spoke breathlessly.

"There is a lot of things you don't know about me Miss Olsen." She whispered in my ear. My breath caught in my throat at our closeness before I started to feel uneasy like someone is watching me. I looked around the club to see if anyone stood out but I couldn't see anyone. "Are you ok?" Y/N asked me.

"I just had this uneasy feeling that someone is watching me." I told her as she started to look around the club.

"You are staying close to me for the rest of the evening. Even if you are going to the bathroom, I will stand outside your stall." She told me softly as she rested a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I decided to get back to dancing with the girls before we all called it a night. When we arrived at home, Y/N checked the whole house including my room and ensuite. "It's all clear Miss Olsen." She told me softly as she was about to leave my room.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" I asked her nervously.

"Of course." She said as she made her way over to the sofa and started to take off her jacket, tie and shoes before laying back on the sofa as I went into the ensuite to start my night time routine. I wore a simple oversized tshirt and shorts for bed before getting under my covers. I still had that uneasy feeling in my stomach so I decided to shake it and try to sleep. "Don't worry Miss Olsen, I will keep you safe." Y/N spoke as if she could read my thoughts.

"Thank you." I whispered out into the dark room.

"It's my job Ma'am." She told me assertively. I then fell asleep into a steady slumber to be awoken by a loud bang from downstairs. It sounded like glass shattering as I sat up in my bed to see Y/N getting up and walking towards the door before turning back to me. "I am going to check it out and please call 911 and lock this door after me." She told me before she left and closed the door quietly. I picked up my phone and dialled immediately before locking the door. I explained the situation to the operator who was sending some squad cars out immediately.