Player part 2 (E.O)

Requested by Wanda_Lizzie

Y/N pov

Lizzie and I have been together for a little over a year now and it's honestly been the best year of my life. I'm performing a new song tonight that I wrote for her. When she's not been filming or doing interviews she's been backstage or when I've not been performing or on tour I've been by her side. She knows about Scarlett since she auditioned for marvel. When she got the call she was on the fence about it but I reassured her that it was an opportunity of a lifetime and she shouldn't pass it up. So she got a call back soon for the role she auditioned for. I'm just so proud of her work and who she is. She keeps me grounded and she didn't run when she found out that I was born intersex which made me fall for her even more.

"Are you excited baby?" She asked as she stood in between my legs.

"Yeah but I'm just a little nervous about my new song." I said as I rubbed my hands up and down the back of her thighs.

"You will be fine. Everyone will love your new song because they love everyone of your songs. If you get nervous, just look backstage and I'll be right there." She said softly as she leaned down to peck my lips.

"Thank you sweetheart." I told her softly.

"Well now you've got a crowd to please and maybe later you can please me." She said as she gave me a bruising passionate kiss.

Lizzies pov

I watched as she performed her songs getting lost in the music. The energy she has and her fans are amazing. I cheered her from backstage as I just watched in awe as she done something that she loves so much.

"Well this is the last song of the night. Its a new one that I wrote about someone special who means so much to me. She saved me the moment I met her and I'm so lucky to call her mine." She said as she looked backstage for a moment flashing me her crooked smile that I love so much.

An: listen to dermot Kennedy Power over me

Mmh
Mmh
I wanna be king in your story
I wanna know who you are
I want your heart to beat for me
Oh I
Want you to sing tome softly
Cause then I might run in the dark
That's all our love ever taught me
Oh I

Call and I'll rush out
Mmh
All out of breath now

You got that power over me
My, my
Everything I hold dear resides in those eyes
You got that power over me
My, my
The only one I know, the only one on my mind
You got that power over me
My, my
You got that power over me
My, my
You got that power over me

Remember the lake in the moonlight
Remember you shivered and shone
I'll never forget what you looked like
On that night
But I know that times gonna take me
I know that days gonna come
I just want the devil to hate me
Oh I

Call and I'll rush out
Mmh
All out of breath now

You got that power over me
My, my
Everything i hold dear resides in those eyes
You got that power over me
My, my
The only one I know, the only one on my mind
You got that power over me
My, my
You got that power over me
My, my
You got that power over me