My Little Heir (E.O)

AN
800k reads for the lizzie one shot book. I honestly can't believe it. Honestly all of you guys are absolutely fucking amazing.
I love you 3000

Requested by heyitsjaceyy

Lizzie's pov

Lately, Y/N has been doing a lot of video conference calls since they have started to work from home a lot more. It's quite funny because they wear a black shirt with a red tie with just their boxers on.

"Good morning baby." I greeted them as they came into the kitchen in their clothes. My eyes raked over their muscly legs since they never miss leg day at the gym.

"Good morning princess." They said as they greeted me softly. I smirked at them noticing the Scarlet Witch boxers they had on with their black shirt and red tie.

"Do you have a conference today?" I asked them as I gave our four year old son, Jack his breakfast.

"Yeah, it is in 20 minutes." She told me as she leant on the counter as she sipped her coffee. "I shouldn't have too many today so then maybe after I could light up the grill and cook some steaks and have an evening outside by the pool?" She suggested.

"That sounds amazing." I smiled as I gave her a soft kiss before she disappeared upstairs to her office. I looked at Jack who was finishing his breakfast before he looked at me confused

"What is it mummy?" He asked me sweetly.

"I have an idea baby boy and I need your help." I told him as I held my hand out to him.

"What are we doing?" He asked as we walked to his room.

"We are playing a little prank on your mama." I told him as I went to his closet. I got out the exact same outfit as his mama as he just shook his head. "How about a little game of who wore it better?" I smirked which he smiled and nodded. After I had got him dressed in his shirt and boxers. I fixed his tie before we walked to Y/N's office door. I put my fingers to my lips to tell Jack to be as quiet as possible before we quietly opened the door. We could see Y/N with her back to us and on her call talking about corporate things that I don't understand. We soon snuck in behind her. I slowly pushed Jack into the frame beside his mama. I could hear little awws coming from the call which then soon caught Y/N's attention.

"There's my little heir." She spoke with a smile as she reached for him and put him on her lap.

"He definitely wears that better than you Y/N." One of the people spoke as there were murmurs of agreement.

"Oh yeah he definitely does." She spoke as she smiled at him. She continued the call with Jack on her lap until it was just her and her business partner on the call.

"Y/N you should take a few days off to spend time with your family." They told her which she nodded and smiled as Jack wriggled excitedly in her lap.

"Yeah, I will do just that." She told him as she kissed Jack's head before logging off the call. I don't know why but I expected her to be mad but I was shocked. "So you just happened to find matching Scarlet Witch boxers in both of our sizes?" She asked me with a raised brow as Jack jumped off her lap to go and play in his room.

"Yes I did." I smirked at her as she pulled me onto her lap. Her hands wrapped around my waist keeping me steady

"So you like my boxers with your face on them then?" She teased me as she mindlessly rubbed gentle circles on the skin under my shirt.

"I do. It shows everyone who sees you in them that you are all mine." I whispered against her lips.

"So the ring and title of wife isn't enough?" She smirked as she ghosted my lips.

"Nu uh." I said before I pressed a kiss to her lips.

"I have a few days free and you don't have anything going on right now. Why don't we pack a bag and go to the cabin. Just the three of us." She suggested as I pulled back to look at her.

"That sounds amazing." I agreed before kissing her again and then jumping off her lap to start packing some clothes for the three of us.

AN

A nice little fluffy one since you all have had a little heart ache with Hard Love. Let me know what you guys think.