Off Screen Chemistry (E.O)

Requested by Bybyyby

Male Reader

Smut Warning

Lizzie's pov

I was getting ready for the screen tests for the actors who auditioned for the movie for my love interest. I sat with the director as we watched them all come in one by one.

"I don't know what's wrong, they were all good at their first auditions. They just don't seem to have the chemistry on and off screen." I told the director.

"Well we still have a couple of actors scheduled in after lunch. Maybe we will find our Oscar then." They smiled as we left for dinner.

Y/N pov

I was extremely nervous for this screen test. We were doing it with the actress who is the lead but we have no idea who it is. This is my first movie in my career since I have only had minor parts on some tv shows but I really want this to go well. I sat bouncing my leg up and down as I waited for my name to be called as I watched everyone get called one by one before me.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I was called. I stood up and followed them into a room as the lead actress was facing the director chatting about something. I stood waiting nervously as they both turned to face me. I was absolutely stunned that I got to work with the most stunning woman on the planet.

"Are you ready Y/N." The director asked me as I nodded not trusting my voice. "Let's start with the arguement slash confession."

Both Elizabeth and I nodded as I waited for her to say her first line as her character.

"Why can't you just leave me be Oscar. It's what you do best." She said as she ran her hands through her hair.

"Because I can't. There is something that continuously pulls me right back to you Izzy." I said as I stepped forward.

"Don't call me that. You lost every right to call me that when you left me alone." She said shakily.

"I did that to protect you, I didn't want you to get caught up in my life. It is dangerous so the best thing was for me to leave." I said as I held her arms as I gazed into her soft green eyes.

"That was my choice to make. Not just yours." She shouted as she pushed my hands off her.

"I didn't want to lose you. I couldn't live in a world were you aren't in it." I shouted as I watched her shoulders deflate. "I just can't lose you Izzy. You are everything to me because it is you. It will always be you." I told her with my chest heaving.

"Cut!!" The director yelled as Elizabeth smiled brightly at me. "I think we most definitely have found our Oscar."

"Definitely. You were amazing." Elizabeth beamed at me making me blush.

"Thank you both so much." I said as I shook their hands.

"Come back on Monday for the finalised script read." The director said as they packed their things. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I walked back to my car.

"Hey." I heard the sweet voice behind me.

"Hey Elizabeth." I smiled at her as she approached me.

"Please just call me Lizzie." She said as she walked beside me. "Anyway congratulations on getting the part. I noticed that this is your first movie role."

"Yeah, I've only done small parts on tv shows." I said with a shrug.

"Well I think after today you will definitely be going places." She told me brightly. "So I shall see you on monday."