Tittie fuck (E.O)

Requested by Lizziesmommymilkers

Lizzie GiP
Smut warning

Lizzie's pov

I was on my way home from work, I wanted to see my girlfriend. She had got back yesterday from filming I New York and I had missed everything about her. We had spent months apart and I wanted nothing more than to rip off her clothes and fuck her senseless. Once I walked in the front door I smelt her cooking some pasta. I loved her pasta almost as much as I love her. Everytime she makes it, it never tastes the same.

"Hi baby." I said as I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her neck. I made sure to tease her soft spot knowing that she will be begging for it but there was something new I wanted to try.

"Hi love. How was work?" She asked softly as she took the pan off the stove and turned off the gas.

"It was good, but I would rather be here with you." I whispered in her ear before nibbling on it.

"Mmh" She breathed as I smirked against her skin knowing that what I'm doing is working.

"There's something I want to try before we eat." I said seductively as I turned her around to face me. My eyes instantly went to her chest as the top she was wearing was tight and showed her cleavage.

"What is it my love?" She whispered in the space between us.

"Upstairs, on the bed naked." I said as I spanked her ass making her moan. I watched as she hurriedly ran upstairs like the needy little slut she is. As soon as I walked into our room, I saw her sat on her knees naked waiting for me. I started to strip myself before I walked over to her. I was fully naked as her eyes went wide at my hardened member. "Lie down baby." I said softly as I hovered over her. I positioned my cock in between her breasts as I straddled her stomach. "I want you to push those perfect breasts together for me so I can tittie fuck you." She did as i asked and I groaned at the sensation as I started to thrust my hips. The way her breasts pressed against my cock felt amazing. I kept going faster trying to reach my high. I started to massage my own breasts giving her a show as my breasts were bouncing with my movements. I could feel the knot in my stomach telling me I was close. I kept going faster to reach my climax. It didn't take long for me to cum all over her chest. Once I had calmed down I wiped my cum off her with my fingers and put them in her mouth. I started to get hard again as I watched her suck my juices off my fingers.

"I want you on your hands and knees. Ass up." I said as I got off her and watched as her perfect ass was in my face. I spanked her ass making her moan as I rubbed it before spanking again. "My little slut like getting spanked?" I asked her as I kept going.

"Yes." She breathed out as I repeated my action from before. I reached my other hand between her folds to feel how wet she was for me.

"You're so wet for me baby." I said as I teased her entrance with my finger

"Yes. All for you." She moaned as I pressed my cock to her ass. I thrusted into her without warning making her cry out in pleasure. I started off slow before I increased my pace.

"You feel so good around me." I grunted as I kept thrusting in her. Her moans were getting louder as I hit her g spot. I went deeper and harder with each thrust as she was a moaning mess beneath me. She screamed out my name as she reached her orgasm. I pulled out of her before I pushed myself into her ass. She cried out in pain before she gave me a nod before I started to thrust. I started slowly and started to go faster when her cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure. I could see her arousal dripping down her legs as I reached my hand around to tease her clit. I could feel myself getting closer as I knew that she was close to hers when her legs started to shake beneath her.

"I'm gonna cum." She moaned out as I continued to fuck her ass.

"Cum with me baby." I grunted as I came inside her ass. When I pulled out I could see my cum dripping out of her as I lay her down on the bed before cleaning her up. I got into bed beside her as she latched onto me.

"The food." She said tiredly.

"That's OK, have a nap baby and we'll eat after ok." I said softly as she nodded before drifting off. It didn't take myself long to fall into a peaceful slumber holding my love in my arms.

AN
Hey guys
I hope you enjoy this one. I know I've been kinda MIA from my daily updates but hopefully will get back to normal soon