Yeah We're Good (E.O)

Story requested by@Chenai216
Hope you dudes enjoy 😉
Smut warning
Reader GiP

Y/N pov

I woke up this morning to a note left on my night stand.

Good morning baby
If I'm gone before you wake, I've gone to a meeting for work to sort out the soundtrack for the new show. If I don't see you soon, Ill see you tonight

I love you
Lizzie
Xoxo

I smiled at the letter before doing my morning routine. As I was making myself a coffee, I was brought out my thoughts by the doorbell ringing. I opened it to reveal the one and only Tom Holland. We've both been best friends for years, we met when we were kids considering our mums are besties.

"Hey Tom, you here to hang out?" I asked as I led him towards the living room.

"Yeah something like that." He said nervously.

"What's going on Tom?" I asked him as I turned to face him.

"I uh its uh. I don't know what to say." He said quietly avoiding my eyes

"Well just spit it Tom." I told him getting annoyed by his babbles.

"Well here." He said as he handed me his phone showing an article and a picture of my girlfriend with her ex looking all cosy. So I decided that I didn't really need to see anymore.

"She said she was at a meeting for work over the soundtrack." I said calmly as I stood up.

"How are you so calm, it's scary dude." He said as he remained seated.

"Well, I'm uh I am angry but I haven't lost my temper in a while. You do remember how bad it would get. I've manage to keep it under control. And she's not here to explain herself." I explained my voice raising gradually.

"Are you sure you're OK?" He asked me concerned.

"Can you send me that article so I can talk to her when she gets home please." I asked him softly. He just nodded as he sent it over

"I don't want to leave you on your own Y/N." He said timidly

"I'll be fine Tom. I'll be fine." I said as I continued to pace.

"Yeah the way you said that makes me wonder if there ever gonna do a female version of the joker because you would be perfect." He said with a smirk making me chuckle. It wasn't long until Lizzie walked in and tried to give me a kiss which I just turned my head and she caught my cheek.

"Well I'm gonna head home. I'll see you guys later." Tom said awkwardly before practically running out of the door. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed my whisky, filling up my glass and slowly drinking out of it.

"Hey baby what's wrong?" She asked as she came and leant on the counter beside me while I continued to avoid her gaze. I just handed her my phone with the article up. "This isn't what it looks like." She said slightly panicked.

"Really, then explain what this is." I said harshly as I poured myself another glass.

"It was work." She said quietly.

"REALLY. IT DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT WAS WORK. IT SEEMS MORE LIKE A DATE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO HAVE HISTORY." I shouted at her.

"IT WAS A WORK MEETING. I WOULDNT DO THAT TO YOU." She shouted back to me.

"SINCE WHEN ARE WORK MEETINGS HELD OUTSIDE OF A CONFERENCE ROOM?" I shouted as I placed my glass down harshly.

"I WAS TRYING TO GET HIS HELP WITH THE SOUNDTRACK TO OUR NEW SHOW. GEEZ Y/N YOURE SO INSECURE." She said as she started to walk away.