Set Sex (E.O)

Requested by Smithy123345

Reader GiP
Smut Warning.

Y/N pov

I was waiting at home with our dinner on the table waiting for my girlfriend of two years. The public think that we are only best friends, only our family know about us. I was starting to get mad since she knew that we were having a date night, just the two of us. Especially since she was the one who scheduled it.

When she walked through the door, I stood up from my chair and she looked at me surprised.

"What's all of this for?" She asked me confused making me scoff.

"This was the date that you organised." I told her as I approached her.

"I organised it for Friday?" She said with furrowed brows.

"It's Friday today Elizabeth." I told her sternly as I cleared the table. "I cancelled my meetings for this afternoon so I could cook your favorite meal." I said as I emptied the plates in the trash. "AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO FORGET THE DATE YOU SCHEDULED." I shouted at her.

"Don't you dare raise your voice to me." She told me angrily. "I forgot ok and went out with my colleagues for a meal. I am only human Y/N."

"I WILL DO WHAT I DAMN PLEASE ELIZABETH. WHEN I REARRANGE EVERYTHING IN MY SCHEDULE FOR A DATE YOU WANTED ONLY FOR YOU TO FORGET IT. DO YOU KNOW HOW PATHETIC THAT MAKES ME?" I shouted at her. I was reaching my boiling point with this.

"I'M SORRY THAT I AM HUMAN. I AM SORRY THAT I HAD FORGOTTEN AND YOU HAD TO DO SOMETHING BESIDES THAT STUPID BUSINESS." She shouted at me.

"You know that my business isn't stupid Elizabeth. You know that I built that for us. For our future. Our kids future, that's if you still see a future with me." I told her through gritted teeth

"I'm sorry." She whispered when she realised that she hit a nerve.

"Well, I'm going out." I told her as I picked up my keys before walking out without looking back.

Lizzie's pov

The whole weekend has passed without a single word from Y/N. I honestly don't know were we stand with each other now. I was currently on set in between takes talking with the cast.

"Hey Liz, there's someone at the gate saying that they know you?" One of the assistants said.

"Ok, did they give you a name?" I asked them.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" They told me.

"Take them to my trailer and I'll be there shortly." I told them and they nodded. Once I had finished my conversation with the director they excused so I could see Y/N in my trailer. As soon as I locked the door to face them, they looked at me with a look I couldn't decipher.

"Elizabeth." They greeted me without a smile.

"Y/N." I returned in the same energy. We both stared at eachother before we broke out in laughter. "I'm sorry about the other night Y/N. I don't know why I forgot about it. I'm usually on top of these things." I told them as they stood up and cupped my face

"I'm sorry I lost my temper. I didn't intend to get so angry with you and shout in your face." They told me softly. I looked up into their eyes before I kissed their lips roughly. They pushed me against the counter in my trailer making me gasp allowing them to take control of the kiss. Our tongues danced together as we got lost in the taste of each other. They gripped my hips tightly making me moan as I started to undo their shirt. Once it was on the floor my clothes started to follow theirs. We were both left in our underwear when I felt their hardened cock at my clothed entrance. I rolled my hips try to get some sort of friction. They picked me up and moved me over to the sofa and started to take off my underwear. They sucked on my nipples harshly making me moan loudly and arch my back further into them. Their hand scratched down my stomach to my aching core and they slammed two fingers in my core making me scream out in pleasure. They thrusted fast and hard making me melt beneath them. I was getting closer to the edge.

"Fuck, I'm so close." I moaned out. They removed their fingers before I could cum. "What the ....... fuck." I said as they slammed their hardened cock into my core. They moved my legs to rest them on their shoulders practically using my flexibiliy to their advantage as they went deeper than before. I scratched at their legs making them groan. "Fuck Y/N." I screamed as I came down hard. They didn't give me time to adjust as they continued their assault on my aching core. They flicked and pinched my nipples making me moan louder.

"I'm so close liz." They groaned as they went harder. You could hear the trailer rocking on its axis.

"Me too baby. Please make me yours." I moaned out as they kissed me roughly as they hit a new angle as they leant forward with my legs still on their shoulders. With a few more thrusts I came hard as I felt their cum deep inside me. They slowed their movements right down and moved my legs from their shoulders and pulled out. They looked at me with nothing but love and adoration as they moved my stray hairs from my face.

"I love you so much Elizabeth." They smiled softly as I gave them another kiss. Softer than before but with all the love I feel for them in it

"I love you too Y/N." I whispered when I looked in their eyes. Our soft moment was soon broken when we heard a loud knocking on the door.

"When you have finished fucking, we're needed on set." Scar shouted making us both laugh as they kissed me again. We both got changed into our clothes before we left the trailer only to be met by Scar with her signature smirk. "Hi Y/N. Best friend of Lizzie." She teased as we walked together.

"Well shall I see you at home?" They asked me as we walked slowly together.

"Yes. I will be home with your favorite take out." I told them with a soft smile before I press a kiss to their lips making them smile. I watched as they walked away to their car before I turned to see Scar smiling.

"Since when?" She asked as we walked slowly

"Two years." I shrugged as I started to walk past her.

"You do know that you are going to have to pay for RDJ and Tom's therapy. Poor Robert had to give the poor kid the talk because of your trailer rocking and let's not forget the FUCK Y/N" She smirked as we walked together laughing.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

I also have had some requests to do another Lizzie book as well for all of my fellow Lizzie simps out there. I have a brief idea for it and the pronouns will be GN.

The story will be called My Best Friends Sister

Starting from the begining of junior year when Lizzie just started high school. We will be MK's best friend since she does seem like the fun one. It may be a slow burn.

Especially since I don't think My Greatest Love will be more than 30 or 40 chapters. And Hard Love may be coming to an end soon.

I will post the first chapter with the first chapter of the Scarlett x Reader book