We're Doing This (W.M)

Part 2 for I Still Fucking Hate You.
Hope you guys enjoy it.
Let me know if you want a part 3

Wanda pov

It's been a month since the night I had sex with Y/N. We were slightly on better terms and I dont really blame her for Pietro's death. I was hurt and needed someone to blame. It hurt to know that she even blamed herself. I have always liked her since we met but I was scared of my feelings for her and I still am.

We were all sat in the main room having our team bonding movie night. Unfortunately it was Steve's turn to pick and as usual he picked a boring documentary. As I looked around at everyone, they were almost all fast asleep except for Steve, Y/N and myself. I started to feel like I was about to throw up so I shot up and ran to the bathroom just past the kitchen with my hand over my mouth.

As I was knelt over the toilet with my head in the bowl I didn't hear the door open. I suddenly felt someone holding my hair and rubbing my back.

"Let it out" Y/N said softly as I continued to throw up. When I was sure I had finished I sat back with my back against the wall. Y/N leant down in front of me with a wash cloth and a glass of water. I took the water as she wiped my forehead with the cool damp wash cloth. It felt weird to see this side of her considering how our relationship was.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked her with a hoarse voice from throwing up alot.

"I don't know. I know you hate me but I just felt like I needed to make sure that you were ok" she said as she gave me a soft smile.

"I don't hate you" I said as I looked into her eyes.

"What?" She asked dumbfounded.

"I don't hate you, I was hurting and I took it all out on you. I know it was wrong of me but I've never really hated you because I'm in love with you." I told her as I cupped her cheeks.

"Y..you lo..love m..me?" She stuttered.

"Yeah I've always loved you but I was scared to admit my feelings to you and then pietro died and it was just easier to pretend to hate you." I told her honestly.

"I've always been in love with you since the moment I met you." She told me as she leant into my touch.

"So how about we start over?" I asked her with a smile.

"Hi I'm Y/N Rogers" she said with a smirk holding out her hand for me shake making me chuckle.

"Hi I'm Wanda Maximoff" I said with a side smile. She helped me up off the floor and helped me to my room.

"Do you need anything?" She asked as I got under the covers.

"No I'm fine. Thank you." I told her with a gentle smile as she turned to face me from the door.

"Goodnight Wanda" she said as she opened the door.

"Goodnight Y/N" I said as I watched her leave and close the door behind her. It felt good to tell her how I really feel and not hide anymore. I quickly fell asleep with happy thoughts knowing there's a chance for us both.

I woke up the next morning and went to the kitchen. I saw Y/N cooking breakfast for everyone and as soon as I got a whiff of the bacon I ran past nat straight to the bathroom. As soon as my head was in the toilet Nat held my hair and rubbed my back for me.

"Hey are you feeling OK?" She asked softly.

"I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I've been throwing up for almost a week." I told her as I sat with my back against the wall.