Bad Day Part 2 (E.O)

Requested by elxlizzie

Lizzies pov

It's been a week since Y/N had left for a week and it's been the worst week of my life. I spoke to Scarlett about everything and she told me I was so stupid to speak to her like that. Especially for bringing her family into it knowing how she felt about it. She's coming home tonight, I watched her game on the TV and I was so proud of her. She played so well and they won. I had made her favourite dinner and I've kept it in the oven to stay warm. I dressed myself in a black dress to make it like a date. I know that we also need to talk but I want to show her how much she means to me.

It was 7pm when the door had opened and she walked in wearing her black jeans, white t shirt and a red and black flannel with her biker boots. She looks so good.

"Hi." I said as I stood up from the sofa as she put her bag on the floor.

"Hi." She said softly as she walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I've missed you so much." I told her as I took in the scent I have missed all week. "How have you been?"

"I've been good I guess. I've missed you a lot. Everytime I wanted to call you to hear your voice I remembered everything that you said to me." She said as she pulled away and sat down on the sofa.

"And that was the worst mistake I had ever made. I never meant any of it but i still hurt you like I promised I wouldn't. I have thought so much this week about us and I never want to lose you ever. I've missed seeing your face and hearing your voice everyday." I told her honestly as my voice cracked. I could feel the tears stinging in my eyes.

"But you need to know that i can't just jump straight back in like nothing happened. Like you didn't hurt me badly with what you said to me. I need to know and trust that you won't hurt me like that again." She said as a tear fell from her eye which she quickly wiped away. I felt horrible that I made her feel that way.

"I understand. I really never meant to hurt you like that. I just dont know what came over me. I think that my shitty day just made all the rational thinking just go away from me and I just burst out with venom. And I know that no amount of apologies will ever make up for up for what I said. I just need you to know that I will do everything I can to make it better between us." I told her honestly.

"It's not just you who needs to make things better between us. I should have noticed that you had had a bad day instead of just going on about how good mine was. It was selfish of me to not realise that you were breaking inside." She told me as she took a hold of my hand.

"But it still doesn't excuse me for what I said to you. Nothing will because I was hurtful. Yeah you should know when my smiles are fake. We've been together for a while now and we should know these things about each other." I told her honestly.

"You're right. I think we should start paying more attention to each other. So we don't end up hurting each other more than we have already." She said softly as she looked in my eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N. Please don't ever forget that." I told her quietly.

"I love you more sweetheart." She said as I pressed a teary kiss to her lips.

"Well let's have our little date that I planned for you coming home." I told her with a soft smile as I stood and held my hand out for her which she took. I led her to our dining room before I went to get our food. I also got her beer with my wine.

"Thank you. This is amazing." She said with a wide smile before she started to dig in.

"I watched your game. You played really well. I'm so proud of you." I told her honestly.

"Thank you. I didn't know if you would watch it since we weren't really talking." She said sheepishly.

"Just because we didn't talk for a week and we had the space we needed didn't mean that I didn't support you. I'll always support you no matter what." I told her softly. I got up and took our dishes away to clean as she followed me. As I washed she dried and put them away. It felt really good to be together again.

"So would you like to cuddle and watch a movie together?" She asked me with a bright smile on her face.

"I would love to." I told her matching her smile. We both went upstairs to our shared room and got into our pajamas and cuddled up close for the rest of the night. Enjoying being back in each others arms.

An
Hope you guys enjoyed the fluff