Anniversary Gift (E.O)

Requested by DestinySasser

Reader GiP

Smut Warning

Lizzie's pov

It was our first wedding anniversary and I wanted to do something special for Y/N. She has been working a lot lately and has had a lot of cases. I know that her favourite Wanda costume is the Scarlet Witch from WandaVision. I had managed to steal it before I had finished with the show and kept it at MK's house. I didn't want Y/N to find it. But today I was going to use it since she was working on our anniversary. I had cooked chicken pesto for us both since its one of her favourite dishes. As I was setting the table and putting our plates down she walked through the door. 

"Hey My love." She said as she gave me a soft kiss.

"Hi baby." I said as I carried our drinks and set them on the table. I couldn't get over how good she always looked in a suit. "Happy anniversary." 

"Happy anniversary and can't wait to have many more with you." She said as she pulled out my chair. She's forever the gentlewoman. We both ate in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company. It's nights like these that I love the most. Just the two of us, no fancy restaurants or fancy clubs. Just us two in the comfort of our home. Especially when it comes to being patiently waiting for sex. "That was absolutely delicious. I swear everytime you cook it gets better."

"Thank you baby." I said as I finished my drink before I stood up ready to take our plates. 

"It's ok. I'll wash up, you go and relax and I'll be right in." She said as she took the plate from my hand. 

"Don't be too long." I told her softly.

"I'll be quick." She said as she gave me a soft kiss before I walked upstairs to our room. I took the costume from the closet and quickly undressed and got it on. I then fixed my hair and put on the crown before I made my way back down stairs. I watched as she still was washing the dishes. 

"Put the dishes down and turn around." I said in a sokovian accent.

Y/N pov

Once I heard her behind me, I couldn't help the wave of excitement travelling through my body. I turned around and smirked as she stood there in the Scarlet Witch costume but with her blonde hair. 

"Or what are you going to do?" I thought I'd play along to her little game.

"I will take you and chain you up like the dog that you are." She said in the accent. 

"OOH chills." I said making her chuckle. 

"Come on baby. You're supposed to be the bad guy." She whined making me smirk because this is something new.

"OK I'll play along." I said before I stepped closer and took a strand of her hair in between my fingers.

"You've changed your hair Maximoff." I said as I looked her up and down.

"Well it was needed." She said making me shiver everytime she uses that accent. "But you have been very bad." She whispered.

"And what do you plan on doing Maximoff?" I asked her with a raised brow.

"I plan on tying you up naked and having my way with you before I throw you in a cell." She husked out before she dragged me to our room. Once she closed the door she kissed me roughly as she  ripped my clothes off me. She pushed me down on the bed naked before getting the hand ties and tying my hands to the bed posts. "You keep your eyes on me." She rasped out as she took off her crown.