Party (E.O)

Requested by courtney_strachan10
Smut warning
Reader GiP

Y/N pov

I was at one of Roberts party's with my wife and the rest of the Marvel bunch. I was sat talking with Robert and Evans by his pool table.

"So how are things going with the wife?" Robert asked with a smirk.

"It's going great. I've not grown tired of her yet." I said with a smirk making them both laugh. I looked around and saw Lizzie talking with Scarlett and Brie before I turned back around to the conversation with the guys.

"So any kids on the agenda for you two?" Evans asked with a wriggle of his eyebrows.

"No not yet. We both want kids but with new projects coming up for both of us it's a bit hectic. But we can always have fun practicing." I said with a smirk as Robert choked on his drink making Evans and me laugh.

"I really didn't need to hear that Y/N. I'm still innocent." Robert said with a frown.

"Yeah. You're about as innocent as my little finger mate." I said as I nudged his shoulder. I soon felt a vibration in my pocket. I looked at my phone and saw an attached photo of Lizzie in her underwear. Honestly this girl is going to be the death of me. I quickly put my phone back in my pocket so none of the guys saw. We carried on the conversation before my phone started again.

Sweetheart:

I can't wait to be alone with you.

Me:

You're playing a dangerous game love

Sweetheart:

Well teach me a lesson

I looked up from my phone to see her smirking over at me. She's really wanting a reaction out of me. So I decided to put my phone away and started to play a game of pool with Evans.

"You won't beat me Y/N." He said with a smirk.

"Ok, well it is worth a try." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. It was one of the things my dad taught me besides working on cars.

"Do you want to break?" He said with a chuckle as he set up the table.

"Sure. Why not." I said as I lined up the cue. I put the white in the perfect spot to break the way my dad taught me.

"Look Robert, she's got her thinking face on." He said with a smug smile. I soon wiped it off his face when I potted 5 balls off the break. 3 solid and 2 stripes "I uh what."

"Cat got your tongue." I teased him as I potted a solid. Everyone laughed at his shocked face. As I potted the rest of the solids before pointing to the pocket I wanted to put the black in which I potted. "Well be thankful we didn't put money on it." I told him with a smirk. I felt another text coming through as I went to get another drink as the guys teased him. I opened and saw a picture of her in a more transparent underwear.

Sweetheart:

I want you so fucking bad right now.

Me:

Seriously. We're at a party with our friends.

Sweetheart:

I think we should get a pool table so you can fuck me on it.

I shook my head with a chuckle as I put my phone away. I didn't realise Lizzie had come to get a drink.

"You know, if everyone else was really drunk and passed out I would have you take me on that pool table." She whispered in my ear making me groan as I could feel my not so little friend grow.

"Were here for our friends Elizabeth. We are not going anywhere." I told her sternly.

"We don't have to. We could go in one of the many bathrooms in this place." She said with a smirk as I just shook my head and walked away. I watched how Scar joined her with a knowing smirk on her face. As I was watching Evans and mackie play I got another text. This time I had enough when I saw what she had sent. She sent me a picture of her lying on our bed with her legs spread wide. So I decided to down my drink and make my way over to my wife.

"Hey baby." She said innocently.

"I need to talk to you, its important." I told her as I held my hand out for her to grab which she did. I dragged her to the furthest bathroom before walking inside and pushing her up against the door before locking it. "That is a dangerous game Sweet girl." I told her as I pushed my body flush against hers making her sigh.

"I need you." She breathed out as I nibbled on her neck.

"What do you want." I husked out before she pulled me in for a needy kiss.

"I want you to make me scream." She said as I watched her eyes go darker with lust. I reached my hands up her dress and ripped her underwear off her while she scrambled to undo my trousers. I picked her up by her thighs and lined myself up before inserting myself inside her. "Oh my Y/N" she moaned out as she gripped my shoulders as I kept her pushed up against the wall as I thrusted hard and slow making sure to drag it out. "Faster please daddy." She begged.

"No. You've been a bad girl I don't think you should be allowed to cum." I groaned as I kept my pace slow teasing her.

"Please I'm sorry. Please let me cum." She begged again making me moan.

"You cum when I tell you. If you cum before you won't be cumming for a week." I moaned as I kept going harder.

"Yes daddy." She moaned as I sped up my pace thrusting harder and deeper hitting her g spot everytime. I could tell that she was close as her walls hugged my cock tighter and tears started to spill out of her eyes. I could also feel myself getting closer. "Can I cum yet daddy" she screamed out as I kept going faster.

"Cum with me sweetheart." I said as I continued to fuck her against the door. It didn't take long for her to cum all over my cock as I filled her up. When we both calmed down I pulled out of her and cleaned us both up. I pulled my pants back up while lizzie looked at her underwear and tilted her head at me. "You wanted me to fuck you. They were just in the way." I said with a shrug as I took them off her and put them in my pocket. I smirked as she straightened her dress out before we left the bathroom. When we joined everyone again they all looked at us both.

"Where did you guys go off to? I thought you left without saying goodbye." Robert said as Scar just smirked

"Well I needed a word with my wife about something." I said calmly.

"Oh I'm sure you did daddy." Scar teased with a smirk making everyone laugh and Lizzie hide her face behind my back.

"You could've at least waited until you got home." Evans said with a chuckle.

"Nope I couldn't, i can't help it if my wife is this hot and sexy." I said with a smirk as I hear Lizzie groan.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one
Two updates in one day
I'm truly spoiling you