Just A Dead Leg Part 2 (W.M)

Since so many of you requested it.
Reader GiP
Smut warning

Y/N pov

Since the mission a few days ago I hadn't been able to get witchy off my mind. I have tried going out and finding someone but no one comes close. It's like she's got me locked on her. So I've been spending most of my time with Tony in the lab.

"So are you telling me that Witchy just had a dead leg from the flight?" He said with a smirk as I just chuckled at him as I helped him alter his suits.

"Well what do you think?" I asked him

"Well I know by the files that you were both exposed to a toxin that increased your libido and you had a 5 hour flight back." He smirked as I just laughed.

"Well I'll let you think what you want Tony. I'm gonna head out." I told him as I got up and put my jacket on and headed out. I headed out to my favourite bar and ordered myself a beer. I was enjoying the silence until someone came up and sat beside me.

"So this is where you meet all of those tramps you fuck." Wanda said as she flagged down the bartender.

"And apparently I have to find somewhere new to drink." I said as I sipped my beer.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that." She said as she got her cocktail. "You know I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." She said as she looked out onto the dancefloor as I looked at her. I noticed that she was wearing a tight dress that pushed up her breasts and highlighted all of her curves.

"Oh really? Your walking vibrator doesn't do it for you anymore?" I teased her making her scoff.

"Dont think I'm the only one in that situation. I know that you haven't brought anyone home since our mission." She stated with a knowing smirk.

"And how would you know?" I asked her as I turned to face her

"Because I haven't heard them or seen them sneak out." She said as she rested her hand on my thigh.

"I need another drink." I sighed as I flagged the bartender down and ordered a double whiskey and downed it.

"Hey let's dance." Wanda said as she dragged me onto the dancefloor in between all of the other sweaty bodies. She brought her front close to mine as she  wrapped  her arms around my neck as I stiffly held her waist. "Come on, let loose a little." She said as she started to sway her hips into mine. I decided to have a bit of fun and rolled my hips in time with hers. I spun her and brought her back with her back flush against my front. I rested my hands dangerously low on her hips and pushed her hips further into mine. Her hand reached up and grabbed my neck, I started to kiss down her neck as she started to roll her hips harder into mine. I could hear her breathing getting faster and her movements were getting sloppy so I decided to have a bit of fun. I ran my hand further down on her front. Her dress was short so I didn't have to lift her dress to much. I started to rub her clit through her underwear making her moan. I could feel the wetness pooling in her underwear making me hard. I pushed her underwear to the side and slipped my finger in her core. I had completely forgotten that we were on the dancefloor in the middle of a lot of intoxicated people. She removed my hand from her and pulled me to the bathroom. She made sure that the stalls were empty before she locked the door. She kissed me roughly as she started to unbuckle my belt.

"I need you." She whispered as she  undone my jeans before she removed her underwear. I lifted her up by her thighs and pushed her up against the door. I kissed her hard as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She moaned as I inserted myself into her roughly and started to thrust fast and deep hitting her g spot making her go wild.