Its my fault (E.O)

Requested by hotdinoooooo

Y/N pov

Today Lizzie and I were going to new York for my interview so I had booked a private jet for us both since she's pregnant with our child. I want her to be as comfortable as possible so her anxiety won't be triggered.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" I asked as I grabbed our bags.

"I'm ready." She said softly as she walked downstairs. I have no idea how she can make a simple outfit so sexy. Her baby bump is none existent with her only being in her first trimester. I grabbed her bag and put them in the trunk of the car. Before getting in the drivers seat to take us to the jet. "Are you excited about your interview baby?" She asked me softly.

"I am, but I'm also very nervous about it. I don't know how people will react to my new music since it's different from my previous songs." I said as I gave her thigh a squeeze as I kept my eyes on the road. "Thank you for coming with me." I said softly.

"Of course, I'll go wherever you go." She said as she pressed a soft kiss to my cheek. It didn't take us long until we got to the jet and were in the air. "I'm excited to hear your new music." She said as she bounced in her seat. I hated flying with a passion. I was always uneasy but having her with me it makes it easier for me.

"I love you." I said softly as I pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

"I love you too baby." She said with a wide smile. I tried to relax and sleep but I was too on edge. I had no idea how far we where from New York but I hoped that we were close. We soon heard an alert on the intercom.

"Please buckle up your seat belt immediately, this is not a drill we have a failed engine and we are going down." The pilot said. I quickly went over to Lizzie to make sure that she was buckled in securely.

"I can finish here. Please just buckle yourself up." She said frantically.

"I need to make sure your safe. That's my first priority above all." I told her. We heard a loud bang as the plane started to descend fairly quickly. I had rolled down to the other end hearing my wife scream my name faintly through the loud sounds before everything went black.

When I woke up in a hospital bed hearing an incessant beeping of the heart monitor. I looked to my side and saw one of the twins next to me. It took me a moment before I realised what happened. I tried to sit up but winced in pain.

"Oh my god Y/N. You're awake." She said as she jumped up and pressed the button for the nurse.

"Lizzie." Was all I could croak out before she got me a drink of water.

"She's fine. The babys fine. What you did saved both of them but you was really stupid. You got impaled and we weren't sure if you were going to make it." She said frantically.

"Where is Lizzie?" I asked her.

"She's at home with Ashley. She only got a broken leg and collarbone but she was really worried about you. So shes been told she has to rest." She said softly as the nurse came in to check over my wounds.

"When can I see her?" I asked loud enough for the nurse to hear.

"Not until we've ran tests and we're happy with everything. You have a lot of internal damage. You were really lucky to be alive." The nurse told me softly as she finished up. "The doctor will schedule the tests that you need then we will go from there." They said before they left the room.

"Thank you." I said with a small smile.
"How long have I been in here?" I asked MK quietly.

"2 weeks." She said with a sad smile. "Lizzie has been so worried about you but she has been ordered on bed rest. But I can facetime her for you if you want?" She asked as I just nodded. I wanted to make sure that she was safe. No I needed to make sure she was safe. I hated that ihad put her in this situation. It didn't take long for her to answer the phone. I smiled with tears in my eyes as I heard her voice over the phone as she asked for updates when MK sat near me and pointed the phone towards me. I watched as she burst out crying, I saw the faded bruises over her face and the cuts healing. I hated myself that I put her and our baby at risk because I wanted her by my side.