(E.O)

Requested by DC_Heros1

Y/N pov

I was sat in my gaming chair playing on COD after I had finished work, while I waited for Lizzie to come home. I was in the middle of a game when Lizzie came in distressed and walked straight into the bathroom. I heard the shower start and knew that she was having a hot shower. It's one of the things she loves to do after a stressful day.

A few games passed and Lizzie came out with her hair on a messy bun as she let it dry naturally with one of my t-shirts and boxers on. She straddled my lap and cuddled into me.

"Are you OK princess?" I asked her softly as I muted my mic.

"Yes baby." She said as she nuzzled her head in my neck.

"Do you want me to get off?" I asked her softly as I gently rubbed her back.

"No baby. Just let me stay here for a while. I just want you to hold me." She said as she gave me a soft kiss before her head went back into my neck.

Lizzie's pov

This was just what I had needed after the hard day I have had. I had a lot of meetings with my PR team and then we had to do a lot of reshoots. It was tiring. The one thing that kept me going was the thought of coming home to my beautiful girlfriend who always makes me feel happy and safe.
So after I had my shower I straddled Y/Ns lap while she was on the game. She seemed to understand what I needed as I stayed on her lap cuddled in to her. She gave me the occasional back rub and bum tap as she rocked me on her chair. I could honestly feel my eyes getting heavier. She would press kisses to my head every few minutes. I had started to feel better once I was in her arms. She always makes me happy. I kissed her neck sleepily as I slowly drifted off.

Y/N pov

As I was playing for what felt like hours I hadn't noticed Lizzie had fell asleep on my lap. I kept on playing for a while longer just letting her sleep before I realised that neither of us had ate. So I ordered us pizza and her favourite ice cream. Once I had finished the game. I went downstairs with her still in my arms as I opened the door for the pizza. I knew that if I had put her down she would wake up worried so it's best to leave her until she wakes up herself or you fall asleep. Once I had put the pizzas down I really needed the toilet.

"Lizzie love. I need to use the bathroom." I told her softly as I rubbed her back which she just snuggled further into me. I tried another couple times and failed so I decided to just go. I moved her legs further up so I could get my little friend out and hopefully won't get no splashback. Thankfully I have good aim.

"Are you seriously having a piss while I'm asleep on you." She stated with an unamused look on her face.

"Well you wouldn't get off me when I tried to wake you up a moment ago. Just be thankful I'm not doing something else in here." I told her as I finished and I washed my hands with her still in my arms. "I ordered pizza and you're favourite ice cream." I told her with a smile as I walked into the living room.

"Thank you baby." She said as she gave me a kiss. We spent the rest of the evening stuffing our faces with lizzie still in my lap. She insisted on staying close to me which I didn't mind one bit.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this short and fluffy one. 

Question

What is your favourite game?

Mine is black ops 3 especially for the zombies maps.