Better part 2(E.O)

Lizzie's pov

It's been a couple of weeks since the night at the bar. I just couldn't get her off of my mind. I just need to know why she broke up with me. I haven't seen or heard anything of her. Scarlett won't even answer whenever I ask about her. I know she's probably trying to protect me as she's trying to help her best friend. I just can't shake the feeling that something is missing. I may have moved on too quickly. Yeah I do care about him. But am I in love with him. I don't know. I don't know what I'm feeling to be honest. I was soon broken out of my thoughts when Robbie came back into my room since he stayed the night last night.

"Hey baby, did you sleep well?" He asked as he went to give me a kiss which I turned my head so his lips caught my cheek instead.

"Yeah you?" I replied as I looked anywhere but at him.

"Yeah I did baby. Are you feeling OK?" He said concerned.

"I'm just feeling a bit under the weather." I answered him quickly.

"Do you want me to ditch practice and stay here and look after you?" He asked softly.

"No its OK. I'll call if I need anything." I reassured him. He nodded before he made his way out of my house. I just don't understand why I'm being so distant with him. He's a nice guy, and I like him. But I'm not in love with him. There's no sparks or butterflies. He's comfortable and safe. Whereas Y/N was exciting, adventurous and I was in love with her. No I am in love with her. She has my heart no one else. So I decided to do my morning routine before heading out to scarletts. I didn't care about much else other than I need to know why she broke up with me. I need to know more than anything. After I had pulled up and ran up and knocked on scars door. She answered with an unimpressed expression.

"What are you doing here liz?" She asked me softly.

"I need to know why she broke up with me." I pleaded hoping she would tell me why.

"I can't tell you that. That's her place to say if you want to go and see her." She said softly as we made our way into her kitchen. "Colins with her at the moment."

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"Were both trying to help her. She won't go to rehab and she won't stop drinking when she's alone. So we're both staying with her to make sure that she sobers up." She said as she handed me a cup

"How long has she been drinking again?" I asked probably already knowing the answer.

"The night she broke up with you. She hated doing what she did but she thought that it was what's best for you." She said as she gave me an apologetic look.

"How bad is she?" I asked her not wanting an answer.

"Well let's just say that all day is acceptable for a drink." She said with a frown. "She drinks whiskey as soon as she wakes up. She's been going through a couple of bottles a day. She hardly sleeps either so it's really took its toll on her."

"I need to see her." I stated not really asking.

"I don't think that's a Good idea. She's only been sober again for 2 weeks." She said with a sad look. "And its hard for her. I don't think you would want to see her like that."

"OK fine, I'll wait a while before I ask her OK. I just haven't been able to get her off my mind since that night at the bar." I said barely above a whisper.

"But your with Robbie now. You need to let her go." She said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"I know but I'm so confused at what I'm feeling. I don't know if I moved on to quickly or... I just don't know." I said as a tear fell down my face.