First Time (E.O)

Requested by marvel_fan_2226
Smut warning

Y/N pov

I woke up this morning to my mum knocking on my door.

"Come on trouble. You're going to be late for school." She said as I quickly looked at the time and realised that I was supposed to be picking Lizzie up as well.

"Shit." I mumbled as I quickly got myself ready before running out to my car. I sped off and managed to make it to Lizzie's on time.

"Hi baby." She greeted me as she leant over the centre console and pressed a soft kiss to my lips.

"Hi my love." I told her with a smile before setting off to school.

Lizzie and I have been together for almost a year, and it's been the best. She is the most humble person I know not to mention beautiful. She didn't run when she found out that I was intersex which only made me fall for her even more. We only had a few lessons together, I honestly just wanted to spend all of my time with her.

"I'll meet you at lunch?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yeah, in our usual spot." She said with a smirk. We both headed to our first lessons of the day. The morning didn't go as fast as I wanted to, but as soon as the lunch bell went I made my way over to our spot and saw her sitting there reading a book.

"Hi my love." I said as she blushed, which I always find cute.

"Hi baby. How was you're morning?" She asked me softly as she laid her head in my lap.

"It was boring as usual without you." I flirted as she blushed harder. "What about yours?"

"It was the same old shit. I missed you though." She told me with a soft smile. I leant down and gave her a soft kiss. "Do you want to come over after school?" She asked me softly.

"Yeah I'd like that." I said with a wide smile. Enjoying the thought of spending as much time with her as possible before we graduate in a couple of months. The rest of the day flew by and before I knew it I was in my car with lizzie beside me holding my hand as we made our way to her house. As soon as we pulled up I took my bag and lizzies and followed behind her inside.

"Hi girls. How was school?" Her mum asked us both with a smile.

"It was boring." I said earning a smack on the arm from lizzie.

"It was good mum. We're just gonna do our homework and hangout OK." Lizzie told her mum.

"Ok girls. I'll shout you when dinner is ready." She said as we both made our way up into her room. As soon as we were in her room she put her radio on as I shut her door. Just as I turned around I was met with her lips on mine in a passionate kiss. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist while hers were wrapped around my neck. We both walked over to the bed without breaking the kiss. I laid her down as I started to place my kisses down her neck making her moan. I put my hands under her shirt lightly scratching on her stomach. I started to slowly move them up when she stopped my movements.

"I think we should stop before we get carried away." She said as she pulled away

"Yeah, you're right love. So would you like to watch a movie?" I said as I lay down next to her.

"You're not mad?" She asked me quietly as she sat up to look at me.

"No I'm not, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I told her with a soft smile.

"Thank you." She said as she cuddled into me.

"You don't have to thank me love. I would do anything for you and with it being your first time, I want to make sure that its when you're ready." I told her as I pressed a kiss to her head. We both stayed cuddled until dinner was ready and it was time for me to go home.