Pottery Part 2 (E.O)

Requested by heyitsjaceyy

Lizzie's pov

It's been a few weeks since I went to my pottery lessons. As much as I love them, Y/N was right. I needed to think about what I was feeling. I have been with Robbie for years. We were friends first but I don't think I'm in love with him anymore. When I'm with him my heart doesn't feel like it's about to beat out of my chest. My stomach doesn't do somersaults whenever I hear him talk. I don't get goosebumps when he touches me. But I get all of that and more whenever I'm with Y/N. I just dont know what I should do. Robbie is the safe option, who had always been there for me but Y/N is exciting, adventurous and she isn't from my world and she makes me feel things i haven't felt in a long time. So to help I had asked Aubrey to meet with me to help me clear my mind.

"Hey Lizzie, how have you been?" She greeted as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Aubrey, I'm OK I guess." I said as we both sat down.

"What's happened?" She asked concerned. I explained to her my whole situation with Robbie and Y/N while she listened to everything I said intently.

"So it seems like you're in quite a pickle." She hummed as she took a sip of her coffee

"Yeah and I don't know what to do. No matter who I chose the other gets hurt and I don't want to hurt anyone." I told her as I looked at my cup.

"Well to be honest, I never liked Robbie, he seemed to what's the word. Pretentious. But with what I have heard of Y/N she seems like a genuine person. Has she ever mentioned you celebrity status?" She said softly making me think.

"No, not once. I don't think I've even told her my last name." I said thoughtfully. "But what makes you think like that about Robbie?"

"I don't know, I think that since he got with you he thinks he's better than anyone. Like he's using you to up his game if you understand me." She told me softly.

"Ok, I didn't know you thought that." I said slightly hurt.

"I'm sorry but it's true. It seems like Y/N is a genuine person and wants to be Lizzie and not Elizabeth Olsen." She said with a soft smile making me realise my decision.

"Thank you. I needed this chat to clear things up and you've done that for me." I said as I put money down to cover our drinks before I bid my farewell and left to go and talk to Robbie.

Once I had walked through the door I saw him sat on the sofa watching ESPN classics.

"Hey baby. How's Aubrey?" He asked me with a smile as he muted to TV.

"Hi, she's great." I said unable to think where to start. "We need to talk." I said as I sat down in the chair.

"Ok, what is it?" He said softly as he gave me his full attention.

"Uh I'm not sure how to say this but I think we should end things." I said as I avoided his gaze.

"Why, have I done something?" He asked slightly hurt.

"No you haven't. Uh I just I don't really feel anything for you anymore than being friends." I told him as I looked at his face full of disappointment.

"Oh, uh I guess if that's what you want." He said in defeat. "There's nothing I can do to change your mind?"

"No. I'm sorry that it had to end like this but I just dont have feelings for you anymore. I think that somewhere down the road they disappeared over time. I don't feel the excitement with you." I told him softly. "I'm sorry Robbie but I hope that we can still be friends." I said softly hoping that I haven't lost the friend I once had in him.

"I'm sorry Lizzie but I can't be friends with you. It just hurts too much. Maybe over time yeah but not right now. I'll uh pack my things and I'll leave as soon as I've found somewhere to go." He said as he walked upstairs with his head down. I just looked at the time and thought that I would be able to catch Y/N before she left the workshop.

Once I had parked up I noticed her walking to her car.

"Y/N!!" I shouted as I ran towards her.

"Lizzie, what are you doing here?" She asked, I could see the hurt in her eyes since I hadn't contacted her since that afternoon.

"I uh I need to tell you something." I told her as I caught my breath. "God i need to work on my cardio." I breathed out making her chuckle.

"So what is it that you want to tell me." She asked me watching my every move

"It's you. You're the one I want beside me through everything, through all my success and my failures. You make me feel so many different things and it's exciting and I uh I just know that it's you." I said as I walked closer to her while she just watched me with a look I don't quite know.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She asked as she stepped closer to me.

"Yes. It is." I said as I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down and kissed her passionately. Her hands rested on my lower back pulling me closer to her as our bodies moulded together perfectly. This is where I'm meant to be, in her arms safe and sound.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I really am spoiling you guys