#5 How He Acts when You're Mentioned in an Interview

Calum: Calum is famous for being the most sexual in the band, so when you’re mentioned in an interview he takes the opportunity to make a cheeky comment about how you are behind closed doors, but also adding how much he loves you. The boys would then tease him and you. Calum would just laugh nervously knowing what he had accidently gotten himself into, the interviewer would ask what the boys were referring to but it was plain obvious. He would attempt to change the subject but it didn’t work so he would just sit there red as a tomato.

Ashton: When the interviewer mentions you, he does that really cute giggle and smiles really big. The other boys notice it too; they just love seeing how happy Ashton is with you. Ashton being the crazy kid that he is, doesn’t mind showing you off to the world. So any chance he gets to talk about you he takes it, answering with “I love her and she’s all mine” just to warn every other guy out there who has his eyes on you.

Luke: If an interviewer brought you up, asking Luke how he felt about you he would just blush and smile. He didn’t really like telling the world about what happens behind closed doors so he’d answer with something like “yeah I really love her. She’s beautiful.” So one of the other boys would jump in and say how happy he actually is with you.

Michael: Michael was also private when it came to his relationship with you so when your name came up in an interview, he tried to avoid the questions he was being asked as much as possible. Even though he was completely private he could never hide how much he loved you, your name was said and a smile cracked on his face and he blushed, with some help from the boys everyone knew how crazy he was about you.

A/N: Hope you like it! I really like this one! Please rate, comment and share :) 

Lucy xx