#34 Wedding Dress

Calum: His POV

It was finally the day that I was going to be marrying the love of my life, Y/N. I woke up with nerves rushing through me but also a lot of adrenaline. Y/N had already left going to her my family’s house. 

I was now standing at the altar waiting for Y/N to come down the aisle. “You alright man?” Luke leaned forward holding my shoulder. “Just nervous.” I mumbled, he nodded at me. “Don’t be, you’re marrying the most amazing girl.” Luke comforted, I nodded; swallowing hard. “What if I stuff up?” I asked worriedly, Luke gave me a half-smile. “You won’t. I know you won’t.” He consoled, before I could express anymore worries the music began playing. I turned back to the crowd of people as they stood, signalling that Y/N would be coming in now. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw her, arm in arm with her father. She looked like an angel, she beamed at me. Her smile making her even more radiant. My heart thumped in my chest as she got closer to me. Her dress hugging all the right places on her perfect figure. When she stopped at the altar, her father shook my hand. I was in too much of a daze to notice. She stood in front me, she was even more beautiful now she was in front of me. “You’re so beautiful.” I whispered to her. “You look so handsome.” She replied, I looked at my feet, blushing

Ashton: His POV

I still couldn’t believe that I had married the most perfect woman in the world, Y/N. I smiled as I pictured her in her dress coming towards me down the aisle.

I was now at the reception having a rest after all the dancing. Michael was sat at the table with me, “So… how are you?” Michael asked, he smiled broadly at me. “I’m great.” I said happily, I watched as Luke and Calum danced around drunkenly. “Clearly they are having much more fun.” I laughed watching the idiots that I called best friends.

I spotted Y/N across the room sitting with Lauren and Harry, she looked like she was having so much fun. I knew I had chosen the right girl. I watched as Lauren got up and Harry and Y/N went to the dance floor together, mucking around. She danced around with Harry, I noticed how her dress made her look even more graceful… that was until she stumbled over her own feet. I laughed getting up and going over to them. “Hey Harry, mind if I steal my wife?” I jokingly asked my brother, he smiled and nodded. He wandered off to talk to someone else. I pulled Y/N close to me, swaying the music playing. “You look so beautiful.”

“You’ve told me that a hundred times tonight.” She replied cheekily, I shrugged. “I know but I need to keep telling you.” I said kissing her cheek. “Did I tell you that I love the dress and it’s gorgeous on you?” She laughed and nodded. “Yes Ashton, several times.” She replied, I kissed her softly; still swaying. “I still can’t believe I married the most beautiful woman in the world.” I mumbled against her lips.     

Luke: It was the day before mine and Luke’s wedding day, I was so excited and really nervous. Luke and I had some last minute preparations while he was out doing some things with the boys I decided to try on the dress.

Twenty minutes later, I heard Luke come in, I freaked out knowing he couldn’t see me like this. I knew I wouldn’t have time to get the dress off. “Y/N? Where are you?” Luke called out. “I’m in the bedroom. I’ll be out in a bit.” I called out, I heard Luke’s footsteps come to the door. He opened the door as I was trying to hide my dress with my fluffy dressing gown. He smiled at me, walking forwards. “Is this the dress?” He asked gesturing to the white material poking out of the bottom of my robe. I nodded. “Please can I see?”

“It’s bad luck Luke.” I said back, he smiled and shrugged. “Please? Look its technically our wedding day.” He begged, showing me his watch; it reading twelve thirty. It can’t be that bad. I nodded at him, his hands lightly undid the tie on my robe. He slid it off my shoulders, his jaw dropped. “Wow… y-you’re… wow.” He breathed stepping back from me to see the whole dress. “I’m – uh… um.”

“Speechless?” I prompted, he smiled broadly and scratched the back of his neck. His cheeks flushed pink, his smile growing wider as he looked me up and down. “I can’t believe… how lucky I am.” He said trying to get his words out. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into the tightest hug. “I love you Y/N. You look more beautiful than ever.” He whispered kissing the top of my head. I looked up at his face. “I love you too Luke.”     

Michael: I was getting more and more excited about the wedding it was getting so close. A few days ago I had gone dress shopping, I was a little worried about Michael seeing me and seeing the dress.

I scrolled through my tumblr and twitter seeing pictures of me dress shopping. Some people had even mentioned Michael in the tweets. I really hoped he just let it go because I didn’t want our wedding to be ruined. “Hey babe, I saw the pictures of you dress –” before he could even finish I left the room in tears. I didn’t know why I was crying so hard, I just wanted this to be perfect. “Y/N? Y/N? What’s wrong babe?” Michael called after me, I curled up on the bed tears streaming down my face. He came into the bedroom and kneeled beside the bed. He stroked my cheek wiping away my tears. “What’s wrong?”

“I just wanted it to be perfect. I wanted you to see me in my wedding dress for the first time when I was walking down the aisle. Not on twitter because some people saw me and took pictures and sent them to you.” I cried, not looking Michael in the eyes. “Hey, hey. It’s okay. It will be perfect. I will be marrying the most beautiful girl in the world and you will be marrying me. I love you Y/N, they can’t ruin this day for us.” He consoled stroking my cheek, I rolled onto my back away from him. “I just didn’t want you to see the dress.” I sighed, he crawled into bed next to me. “Well, I didn’t see it up close the pictures weren’t that great. And you looked stunning. I can’t imagine what you are going to look like on our wedding day. I may not be able to speak.” He joked, I lightly hit his chest. He rolled onto his side, propping himself up on his elbow. I turned to look at his face. “I love you so much and nothing can ruin what I have with you.” He whispered before kissing me softly.  

A/N: Sorry about the lame title… I couldn’t think of anything… anyway hope you like it! Love you!

~ Lucy xx