#63 You're Curvy

Calum: Calum and I had been best friends for years, so when he asked me to go on holiday with the boys bad him while they’re on break it wasn’t a big deal. We’d chosen North Queensland, the boys loved the beaches up there.

A few fans had heard about us being there and naturally they came and spoke to the boys.

I was laying on a beach chair, drinking cocktails while the boys spoke to fans. I looked over seeing some girls looking at me. I shrugged it off. “Calum are you dating Y/N?” She asked, I smiled to myself. “No. We’re just best friends.” He said with a chuckle. “Oh good because I don’t think you’d suit a girl like her. She’s too curvy.” I heard the girl snigger. I got up from my towel, wrapping it around myself and went into mine and Calum’s cabin that was right on the beach.

Comments like that wouldn’t usually get to me but it did because she said it in front of me. I laid on the bed, tears in my eyes.

I heard a gentle knock on the door frame. “Y/N?” Calum asked softly. “Go away.” I groaned rolling onto my side. He sat on the side of the bed, the bed shifting under me. “Don’t listen to those girls. They’re just jealous. You’re beautiful. I know that I’m your best friend and everything but I love your curves they make you look sexy.” He said, I looked up at him. “Thanks Cal. And you think I’m sexy?”

"Yeah babe. Why do you think I’ve stayed single the entire time I’ve known you?" He asked, I smiled wrapping my arms tightly around him. "Don’t let them get to you again okay." He whispered into my hair.

Ashton: Ashton had the boys over for the afternoon so I left them to have man time. I was in the shower when I realized I had forgotten my towel. I had just my underwear on. I sprinted out of the bathroom only to be caught by the boys all staring at me. I darted into the bedroom, grabbing the towel. “Since when did Y/N have really good curves?” I heard Calum ask. “Since always. I love her curves.” Ashton said I could hear the smile in his voice. “You’re so lucky Ash.” Michael huffed, I tried my best not to giggle. “I know. I just wish she’d see it.” He said, I smiled. “As if she doesn’t see it. If she wasn’t your girlfriend–” Luke said only to be cut off by Ashton. “Don’t you dare finish that sentence.” Ashton warned, I laughed quietly to myself. I got dressed as their conversation continued. My head snapped up when Ashton mentioned how I was in bed. “—in bed I can really hold her tightly. It’s great.” I rolled my eyes, the other boys all groaned. “Shut up! Go away with your perfect girlfriend.” Calum grumbled, I laughed opening the door. I poked my head out of the doorway. “Just because I’m in the other room doesn’t mean I can’t hear you. Love you Ash.” I said going to him and kissing his cheek and then going back into the bedroom, leaving him and the boys red faced.

Luke: Luke began heating things up, he held me tightly against him as we cuddled on the lounge which later turned into heavily making out.  His hands tugging at the hem of my shirt, I could see where this was going. I pushed his hand away. He tried again but I kept pushing his hands away. “Love, are you alright?” He asked pulling away, his ocean blue eyes pinning me to the spot. “Yeah just stop Luke.” I said even though I didn’t really want him to. It was just that the last guy I let get this close to me, he made fun of my curves and left me that day. “Sorry.” He said kissing my cheek softly. “Do you not want to sleep with me?” He asked sounding hurt, I shook my head quickly. “Of course I do. I’m just worried you’re not going to like what you see.” I said sitting up beside him, his hand lightly rubbing my back. “What would make you say something like that?” He asked as I turned to face him. “The last guy I got close to pushed me away when he saw my curves and he dumped me that night.” I said looking away from him. “I would never ever do that. You’re stunning. I love your curves.  Just one thing…” I nodded for him to continue. “Did you end up sleeping with him?” I smiled shaking my head. “No.”

"Come here." He tugged me on top of his torso. His arms wrapped tightly around me, he whispered sweet things in my ear. We stayed like that for the rest of the night.

Michael: Michael had come with me to go dress shopping for the upcoming awards show. It was something I didn’t want to do, I knew he would find out that I am too fat and he won’t want to go.

I stood in the dressing room wearing a tight fitting red dress that came down to my ankles, I observed every curve on my body. I hated them I wish I was skinny like all the other girlfriends. “Baby are you okay?” Michael asked knocking on the door, I felt tears trickle down my pink cheeks. “Yeah I’ll be out in a second.” I said trying to sniff away the tears. “Are you crying?”

"No." I answered a little too quickly. I opened the door a little way just so my head could pop out. "Let me see." He said happily sitting on the lounge near the change rooms. I nodded stepping out, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "What?" I asked noticing the mirror behind him, my curves making the dress look hideous. "You’re beautiful." He breathed standing up and looking at me, I shook my head. His hands cupping my face, tilting my head to look at him. "You were crying." He stated, I shut my eyes."It’s because I hate my curves, I wish I was skinny. I hate it." I said looking up at him, he suddenly enveloped me into a tight hug. "I love you so much! I love your curves, I don’t care if you aren’t a stick. Your curves are what make you who you are. Please don’t get upset about them. It makes me upset. You look so beautiful." He said looking into my eyes, tears welling up in my eyes. He softly kissed me, telling me that his words were the truth.

Hope you like it!!! 

~ Lucy xx