#78 Kisses

Calum: I giggled as Calum’s arms wrapped around me and kissed all over my face. “Cal! Stop!” I cried out, pushing against his chest. “No! I haven’t seen you in months. I don’t care.” He said kissing my face, I laughed kissing his cheeks. “You guys make me sick!” Ashton said disgustedly, we were sat at the back of the bus. Calum had just picked me up from the airport and I was joining him for tour. “But a good sick right?” I asked cheekily. “I don’t think I can take this.” He said as Calum continued to attack me with kisses. Ashton groaned going back to his bunk. Calum’s lips finally made contact with mine, I had missed the feeling so much. This is where I wanted to be, with Calum.

Ashton: I laid my head on Ashton’s heaving chest, my heart rate still high. He chuckled as I still breathed hard. “You can’t talk.” I said nudging his side. “I love you.” He whispered, his voice raspy. I pressed soft kisses to his chest. His hand raking through my hair, he kissed the top of my head. “Have I ever told you, that I really like it when you kiss my chest?” He said with a laugh in his voice, I blushed and looked up to his face. “Why?” I asked, kissing his chest softly again, he grinned down at me. “Feels good, but not in a sex way, but in a loving way.” He said, I smiled. “I love you Ashton. So much.” I whispered, I reached up and pressed my lips to his.

Luke: My mouth hung open, I couldn’t believe what Luke was saying to me. “Marry me?” He said again, tears sprung in my eyes. “Yes! Yes Luke!” I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He stood up, lifting me up, my legs wrapping around his narrow waist. He pressed his lips to mine, “I love you so much baby.” Luke mumbled against my lips. I kissed him back hard. His arms tightened on me, before he let me down. He put the diamond ring on my finger, he softly kissed my hand. His blue eyes never losing contact with mine. “Mrs. Hemmings.” He mumbled, my heart fluttered. “Kiss me.” I whispered, he smirked. His lips capturing mine, it was the most perfect thing. I knew he was the one.

Michael: Tears streamed down my cheeks, I didn’t want Michael to be leaving again. He had just gotten back so soon. “Please don’t cry.” He whispered pulling me onto his lap. “I’m sorry, its just that I miss you so much.” I sobbed, he kissed my forehead and then my lips. “Michael, kiss me properly.” I said smiling against his lips. He pressed his lips to mine, deepening the kiss. My heart leaped in my chest. “Babe you didn’t let me finish…” He pulled away for a second. “You’re coming with me.” He said, a smile beamed on my face. “Thank you so much!” I said kissing him softly, he held me close. It was the most perfect kiss we’d shared. 

A/N: Hope you like it!! Sorry it’s short. Tonight is a filler :D 

~ Lucy xx